• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Brush: 318 (retractable lip brush)

Colorqueen

Overall rating 5++++
Price value 5+++
Packaging quality: 5
Buy again? OVER AND OVER YESS!

Many of the MAC brushes are fabulous. They have really added to the professionalism of my makeup applications. I feel so much more confident when I apply makeup to myself and clients now that I have the MAC brushes. HOWEVER, this brush, the retractable lip brush #318 is BEYOND FABULOUS!!! I can not rave about this brush enough. It retracts into the black metal tube and has very firm tapered bristles.

When I am out, I can apply the gooeyest of lip glosses, or pot lipcolor with precision, speed and ease. I absolutely love this lipbrush over any lipbrush I have ever used (as a makeup artist I have used quite a few over the years). When I get the money, I hope to have a collection of these, just because I love having them available readily to use anywhere I go!

RAVE RAVE RAVE! This is one of the best brushes ever!

Hikaru-chan

Overall rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I love this cute little brush. Excellent quality brush and the bristles are protected by the retractable metal tube. Very portable.
Makes lipstick and gloss go on ten times easier.
It very expensive and I wish it was a few pounds cheaper but having said that I would re-purchase if I ever needed to.

anje1013

Overall rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I was in need of a lip brush and I was debating between MAC's selection of lip brushes. I ended up choosing the 318, Retractable Lip Brush. Main reason for choosing this was because it was so compact and very user friendly that you can put in your purse and use it on the go! I have to say I love this brush!