Brush Help!

TonyaB

Hi everyone, I'm going to be buying some new MAC foundation & concealer.
I was going to get the MAC Brushes #190, #182, & #225.
But they are too expensive for me, and I will regret paying so much for brushes.
So I'm looking for any recommendations on similar brushes to MAC #190, #182, & #225 for under $20 each. ;]

mimanchi

Body shop foundation brush is a good substitude for the MAC 190. It's $23 i believe. And if you have Love ur body discount card then u get 10% off.
thmbup.gif

For substitude of the MAC 182, there are many similar one on high street. But to be honest I havent found one that is cheaper than and as good and do the job well as the 182. When it comes to makeup brushes I do really believe "you get what u pay for" But maybe check out ur local drug stores. If you don't mind paying a little more then Chanel touch up brush is quite good, and it's $33. And it comes in a pouch which is a plus. Honestly, the 182 is black goat hair, and there're not many natural goat hair brushes under $20, except some craft brushes, but I really don't recommend craft brushes as the substitude for 182.
thmbdn.gif

For the 225, I've got a few craft brushes (Loew Cornell or Winsor) which do the job quite well too. So check our your local craft store.
yes.gif

Maybe if u wear foundation everyday, think about saving up some money and buy one really good foundation brush...ie. 182 or 187 (can use with both liquid and powder)
smiles.gif
) You wont regret it.
winks.gif

Latest posts