By Terry

Monsy

I am sorry if this thread already exist I couldn't find it. I noticed nordstrom is selling it now. What are the must haves?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've heard good things about the Ombre Blackstars (eyeshadow sticks), as well as the Rouge Terrybly lipsticks. I've yet to try anything, though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I am sorry if this thread already exist I couldn't find it. I noticed nordstrom is selling it now. What are the must haves?

The Baume de Rose lip balm is pretty good, I prefer Jack Black tho. I also have the loose powder - it's decent, but I rarely reach for it. Oh, and I have one of the eye pencils, a light shimmery pink, which is really pretty.
I've heard bad things about the foundation brush that looks like the Artis oval ones, apparently it breaks easily, so I'm gonna steer clear of that one.

I want to try one of the Click Stick lipsticks soon, probably #2.

Last edited:

Alysse011

The Terrybly Densillis concealer is, hands down, the best concealer I have ever used. I wholeheartedly recommend it! Definitely my #1 pick from the line and #1 Undereye concealer pick in general.

I also like the hyaluronic hydra powder and the Ombré Blackstars (Bronze Moon and Misty Rock).

ryan-eh

Seconding Misty Rock. I've got several of the Blackstar sticks and that is the most distinctive and always looks great. I'm in the middle of moving but I'll swatch them when things calm down. Definitely going to give the concealer a try.

fur4elise

IG pics of the summer collection -new Sun designer palettes, Stylo Blackstars and Tea to Tan Instagram

Oooooh girl! I think you are right. The bronzer part of what is prolly Tan & Flash Cruise 2 looks lighter. The original is below.
IMG_3616.jpg
I think I will go get the original before no longer available. :yes:

Alysse011

anyone uses her foundations? any good?
I have used Light Expert and Sheer Expert. I really liked Light Expert...great buildable and luminous foundation. Too bad it comes with so little. That's why I didn't repurchase. Sheer Expert is good but definitely sheer...I would rather Chantecaille TM.

Im very curious about Terrybly Densillis foundation but hesitant because I've heard it's a matte finish and I'm into the glow.

Monsy

I have used Light Expert and Sheer Expert. I really liked Light Expert...great buildable and luminous foundation. Too bad it comes with so little. That's why I didn't repurchase. Sheer Expert is good but definitely sheer...I would rather Chantecaille TM.

Im very curious about Terrybly Densillis foundation but hesitant because I've heard it's a matte finish and I'm into the glow.

that's the one i was curious about
but the same thing bothers me I've read it's pretty matte and i like hydrating and glowy

MissTania

Oooooh girl! I think you are right. The bronzer part of what is prolly Tan & Flash Cruise 2 looks lighter. The original is below.
View attachment 59102
I think I will go get the original before no longer available. :yes:
I bought this one today! It's my first product from By Terry.

The packaging and chevron blush pans are really pretty to look at, looks very high end and creative!

fur4elise

I bought this one today! It's my first product from By Terry.
The packaging and chevron blush pans are really pretty to look at, looks very high end and creative!

:five: I am totally jelly! Please do let us know how it performs when you get a change to play with it!

Alysse011

that's the one i was curious about
but the same thing bothers me I've read it's pretty matte and i like hydrating and glowy

i emailed Beautylish and asked for samples of two shades...they'll be here in 3-5 business days

Ingenue

anyone uses her foundations? any good?

I love both the Cover Expert (which you can sheer out), and Sheer Expert. I also use the CC Cream RELIGIOUSLY. Best primer ever, and it's like skincare so... WIN! And it smells like heaven. I used it on myself and clients, and they always remark how good their skin looks with just the CC cream. Sometimes I can even get away with wearing it alone with a little pressed powder.

Alysse011

I love both the Cover Expert (which you can sheer out), and Sheer Expert. I also use the CC Cream RELIGIOUSLY. Best primer ever, and it's like skincare so... WIN! And it smells like heaven. I used it on myself and clients, and they always remark how good their skin looks with just the CC cream. Sometimes I can even get away with wearing it alone with a little pressed powder.

Do you use the CC cream in the tube or one of the CC cellularose Briightening lumi serums?

Alysse011

My Terrybly Densiliss foundation samples arrived yesterday. It's only been one day of wearing it but it's working SO well on my skin so I'm excited about it. If it keeps blowing me away then I will purchase soon since I have another foundation that will be finished soon.

The shades are definutly a little wonky. They run quite light. My best match is #5...was not expecting that.

Latest posts