Calling all NARS experts and lovers!

macmistress

So I am about to purchase a balanced foundation. But first I wanted your recs on a few things. I will tell you what my skin is like..

I am NC35 in MAC select and NC37 in the studiofix. Now lately I have not beed happy with the NC35 MAC select becayse my foundation clumps up on my pores and cracks. Makes my skin look dry and so off colour. I WAS NC37 a couple of years ago..in the studio fix compact but I havent used that in ages..so I havent completley been satisfied with MAC> I wanna try a NARS foundation out. I tthink I like the balanced cos I dont like a matte finish nor a too oily finish. I like sheer dewy look. Also if anyone can recommend a mineral powder it would be much appreciated. I reallly need your help as I am going away in a few days and I need a foundation. Also the skin around my lips is a little dark..even on my chin..and my the rest of my face is so much lighter I hate it! Any tips? Which concealor should I use?

kimmae17

i use the oil free, and i dont think its too matte. if you hav a sephora near you i would suggest going there and trying both and seeing how they feel after a while.

i am about a nc30-35 i have nars sahara and santa fe, and i mix them togehter depending on how tan i am/time of the year.

macmistress

I have no sephora here ..if I did I would be over the moon. I live in the UK
ssad.gif

Thnx for your help.

Any other advice would be much appreciated.
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

It's really hard to buy foundation online ! If you want something perfect, you really need to try it on.....
Their oil free foundation is not matte. You need to powder it to be matte, otherwise it is a silky finish.

Latest posts