Can anyone help me find these Jessica Simpson Wedges?

SweetestTreat

I was just at Macy's tonight and I saw these Jessica Simpson Wedges in their clearance section. They reminded me of some Cynthia Vincent ones that I've been wanting forever but just couldn't let myself spend the money on. Of course they didn't have a 6 1/2 and everywhere online is sold out. And to be honest, I don't even know where Jessica Simpson shoes are sold. Can anyone give me some suggestions of where to look? I'd settle for any of the colors!
ssad.gif

jessica-simpson-adreana-wedges-tan-cynthia-vincent-luella-knockoffs.jpg

*Sorry if this is in the wrong place*

kaliraksha

Yeah, they are super out of stock everywhere! Too bad, they're cute and with great reviews mentioning comfort. I hate when that happens =/

I saw these at Amazon... they look kind of like the Cynthia Vincent you mentioned, but I've never tried the brand so can't vouch for workmanship or comfort.
Amazon.com: Michael Antonio Women's Huntley Wedge Sandal: Shoes

Or put yourself on a "notify me" on Overstock. I've done that a few times now, and each time have had luck in finding a pair in my size within a few months.

KimmyAnn_678

Good luck finding them
smiles.gif
I have quite a few pairs of Jessica Simpson shoes and sandals, and they are comfy, too!

My TJ Maxx always has some Jessica Simpson shoes... I haven't seen these ones, but if there's one near you, you could always check it out
smiles.gif

SweetestTreat

Thank you so much to all of you! I've been without internet for a few days, and I had no idea everyone would be so helpful. I'll definitely try checking out the places you all suggested!
smiles.gif