Can you tell me some cheap, but good quality cosmetics brands?

coachdiva

Can you help me find some really good quality, but cheap cosmetic brands? I used to wear Bare Escentuals, but I can no longer wear them as they cause a nasty reaction on my skin. Not only that, but I can't afford to buy it anymore. If you have some seggestions for cheap bud good quality brands I'd very much appreciate it! Thanks!

jeannesmiles

I have a lot of favorites from cheaper brands:
-Wet n Wild's eyeshadow palettes, they're super pigmented, there's lots of colors available and they're cheap.
-L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows are really nice too, they're kind of like a loose eyeshadow but they come with stopper thing that you can press on them to make them more solid.
-Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Eyeshadows are incredibly long lasting, I actually like them better than MAC Paint Pots but they come in bolder, brighter colors, there aren't very many neutrals yet (which I love but I know some people would like more work-safe colors).
-Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliners are nice and creamy so they're easy to smudge and last a pretty long time.
-L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara is my favorite mascara since I have super sensitive eyes and they water a lot, this tubing mascara doesn't smudge or flake at all.
-Revlon Matte Lipstick, I love matte lips and these aren't too drying but you will need a lip balm underneath
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation comes in Normal/Dry skin and Combo/Oily skin so you can pick it based on your skin type
-NYX Powder Blush lasts longer on me than some of my high-end blushes!

Something else you may want to check out are the new Revlon Lip Butters, they're super popular amongst beauty bloggers but I had an allergic reaction to them so if you have sensitive skin, you may want to steer clear of them.

I hope those recommendations are helpful!

Diva4eva122

Wet n Wild. I have a lot of they eyeshadow palettes and they are beautiful and have great pigmentstion on them as well. They go on nicely. I have found very little to no problems with their other things. There pencil liners are pretty good. their gel liner not so much dried out. That's a good brand to get items from. Umm Elf is great when it comes to black handle brushes as well as their cute little quads. I prefer WetnWild shadows but for a dollar you get some nice pigmentation. But their waterproof eyeiner pen is a dream as well as their cream eyeliner in black. Oh and WetnWild blush has some crazy pigmentation, way more pigmented than my mac blushes and I have NW50-55 skin. Another brand would Be NYX when it comes to shadows and lipsticks. They have beautiful pigmentstion for soo cheap. you can find them at your beauty supply store for cheap or ulta or cherryculture online. And cherry culture from time to time has a 20% off everything sale so i is good to check them out then. Revlon makes some nice foundations that you can run to target to but for 10 bucks. Maybelline, I love their lil quads and trios,. like my wet n wild better because hey are cheaper but sometimes I maybelline quad calls me lol. But yah Maybelline is great and they have nice foundation I have one of their liquid mouse foundations it boy I like it. Oh and cover girl and NYC and Jordana make some lovely lip products. just saying :). Hope this helps you

diannekaye

I know that this isn't a drugstore item but I suggest inglot for eyeshadows. They are relatively cheap compared to mac at $5 an eyeshadow and they have amazing pigmentation!

FiveTo1984

Where did you find inglot shadows for five bucks? Aren't they around 13 dollars?
Some Elf products are really good. Although I've heard their tinted moisturizer is just plain terrible.

NYX is one of my favorite lines of drugstore items but I have a tough time finding the full collection in stores.

Sometimes the sephora website have some great stuff for dirt cheap. I bought a neato mascara and eyeliner kit for five bucks.

DILLIGAF

NYX has a great range of lipsticks for more than a reasonable price. Just about any finish you are looking for they have...mattes, satins, etc. Their lip liners and eyeliners are worth a look at. In truth they have a lot going for them in their products. The only hit and miss for me is their eye shadows. I've had better luck with single shadows rather than trios. Also their black is one of the best on the market in my opinion.
LA Splash has great liquid liners in great colors if that is your cup of tea. The also have what I consider to be the best glitter adhesive out there.
You cannot go wrong with INGLOT for shadows like someone said they are about $5-$7 a pan and now since you don't have to buy the Freedom Pallet case to get them it's an even better deal.
La Femme has AWESOME pigmented blushes for about $3 a pan. If you are in the UK I would suggest SLEEK pallets great pigmentation for the price.
Wet n Wild 6 and 8 pan palettes. There isn't enough I can say about these. You can even find some MAC dupes.
Loreal HIP has some good gel eyeliners.
Milani Liquify eyeliners are really nice as well.
My collection is a mix of high and low end brands. In the end to be its all about pigmentation. Drugstore companies are getting more competitive with higher end brands. They are realizing that a person would rather buy one product that does the job than purchase 4 that are only ok.

Makep Junkie

ELF is a good quality brand at a very reasonable price. They have really good lip products, eyeshadows, blushes, and brushes! Wet n Wild, NYX, Maybelline, and NYC as well have great products with good pigmentation and staying power.

lifesentropy

My personal picks:

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay (high coverage, liquid), BB Creams (low coverage, liquid), Everyday Minerals (mineral)
Concealer: Revlon Age Defying Concealer
Eyeshadows: NYX, WnW, Inglot
Blushes: La Femme
Bronzer: NYC Sunny
Highlight: ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic
Brushes: ELF Studio Line
Lipsticks: Covergirl Lip Perfection (Pigmented), Jordana EasyShines (Moisturizing), Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stains (longevity), NYX Round (color)
Lipliner: NYX, Jordana

becca1014

Some of my favorite affordable brands are NYX, Sleek, and eyeshadows from Wet n'Wild. Sephora collection is also really good; it's not as affordable as drugstore brands, but it definitely costs less than high end for high-end quality.

rabideloise

If you have an H&M nearby I'd definitely recommend looking for any of their eyeshadow palettes. Around the holidays I got a huge palette with a bunch of colors and a blush for $12. They are very pigmented. I have sensitive skin and haven't had a problem using any of the eyeshadows.