Canary yellow...I likey...

joey444

I got Canary Yellow in my last B2M haul and this is my first time using it. Also, this was after I got home from work so....​

Used: (All MAC except where noted)
Face: Smashbox Primer, Moisturetint Medium, MUFE HD Powder, Bone/ Beige Emphasize, Enough Said​

Eyes: Painterly p/p, Canary yellow, Charcoal Brown, Copperplate, Scene, Vanilla p/m, Dipdown f/l, Lash Stiletto Mascara, Lingering eyebrow pencil​

Lips: Laura Geller Lip Smackle (MY NEW LOVE!), Siss l/s, Underage l/g​

009-2-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

And I know I'm squishing my daughter's face here (lol) but I think you can see the colors well that's why I'm posting. Hope you likey!!!​

016-2-1.jpg

TISH1124

Uggghhh I hate it!! HateI T!!

You know I love it...as I do all of them.....so pretty!!! That pop of color is Hot!!

ashley8119

Those colors look HOT on you. You look gorgeous, as always.
I love the pic of you and your daughter, it's so cute! I have tons of pictures like that with my mom when I was little, I love looking back at them. I'm sure she will love looking back at the pictures when she grows up too.
smiles.gif

nattyngeorge

Your face looks so perfect!! I love the lip combo! And jeez girl!! How do you do your brows so perfectly?! I think I may just get mine tatooed. lol

joey444

Aahhh, thanks everyone on the beautiful comments about my daughter!! She loves taking pictures....

Latest posts