can't decide which look to wear

faithhopelove24

I can't decide which look is better, I don't know it's such a close call...

goingtochurch021.jpg

goingtochurch017.jpg

goingtochurch014.jpg

I used all Mac unless otherwise stated...
bare canvas (base), elite (highlight), Iman cedar chip (crease),Coppering(lid), beaauty marked (outer v), ben nye celestial bleu( lower lashline), some lashed from sally's.

or the Mimi Bobeck Inspired look ( this was a challenge for future of faces)
mimibobeckchallenge06009.jpg

mimibobeckchallenge06012.jpg

i used...
I know you don't wanna know what I used!!!

prsfynestmami

I think they both look good, but the first one shows off your natural beauty. The second one is more KA-BAM!!!!

prsfynestmami

Oh and I forgot to say... the blue shadow would probably look hot with a nice glossy pale pink lip to offset the color intensity of the eyes.
smiles.gif

faithhopelove24

the second look was last month's challenge for the future of faces Mimi Bobeck from the drew carey show
smiles.gif

I wouldn't actually Leave the house wearing that one!! lol

prsfynestmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
the second look was last month's challenge for the future of faces Mimi Bobeck from the drew carey show
smiles.gif

Ohhhh... haha I'm a nerd.
th_dunno.gif

drummerlover2000

You have a beautiful face! You look like the actress in the movie Chicago with Catherina Zeta Jones that says, "he ran into my knife. he ran into my knife 10 times." LOL My favorite line in that whole movie! =D

~Eli

Pushpa

the 2nd look i will not lie it scared me a bit hahaha with those eyebrows but it looked tight for a challenge hahaha

i love the lashes in the first and u need to tell me how you use your highlight i love the line under your brow it's just so so hot

user4

i missed u, where u been???

oh and about the makeup--- i would def go with the second one... the blue with the bright red lips and the red cheeks looks hot!!! lmao lmao lmao lmao

black_crx

Love the blue one.. but you can wear both looks. I think you can wear almost every color on your beautiful skin!

Beautiful1

First Of All Girlie Your Make~up Always Rocks Hard!
eyelove.gif
The First One I Am Definitely Loving It And The Lashes That You Used Totally Wowed Me!
th_worship.gif
The Second Pic I Was Confused At First Until I Realized That It Was The MiMi Challenge, I Am Cracking Up Over Here Because You Totally Nailed It!
rofl.gif

Latest posts