Catch-Up FOTDs O_O

Le-Saboteur

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last FOTD post. Despite that, I only have like... three to add. I've been so busy with school, work and more school that I haven't really had time to play with make up. I could post course pics, but that would mean more resizing etc. Heh. Onward!

Looking almost like a Crack... lady
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, BYS Blush and Bronze in pink, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Parfait Amour on inner corners, Violet pigment over that to brighten it up,Clarity in the crease and outer corners, Maybelline liquid liner in black on upper lashline, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Chichi bright pink lipliner, Girl About Town lipstick, Pink Pearl pigment mixed with some clear gloss.

2m84p06.jpg

14mge3t.jpg

I look whacked out in the first picture O_O

IRON MAN! YAY!
Face
Normal face stuff, peach CG blush that has 3 colours in the compact, Thin Lizzy powder in Light as a contour and bronzer, Rimmel eyebrow pencil in brown
Eyes
Sunday Best and a bit of Retrospeck to highlight, Retrospeck on inner corners, Melon pigment in the middle of the lid, Amber Lights and Passionate layered (makes a nice shiny orange red- takes most of the pink out), I think I used Star Violet a bit in the outer corners, Maybelline liquid liner in black on upper lashline, Technakohl in... the black colour on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Concealer (0_0), some old Revlon pink lipstick, really pale pink gloss. Probably the most nude lip I've ever done. Originally it was just the concealer and the gloss, I looked dead. Heh.
2r2176f.jpg

vy30r8.jpg

2wmnokz.jpg

Excited to nerd out over Iron Man!

2z6we2t.jpg

I didn't have much time, but still decided to use gold and red. NERD ALERT. It was awesome, I had several nerdgasms and almost went into a nerdcoma when
ne-Nick Fury showed up at the end.

More blue and purple! Woot!
Face
Normal face stuff, pink Australis blush, Showstopper eyeshadow to fill in brows.
Eyes
Australis eyeshadow that looks like Ricepaper to highlight, Aquadisiac on inner corners, Clarity on the outer 2/3rds of lid, Stormwatch and a bit of Entremauve in the crease/outer V, Pink Pearl on lower lashline, Maybelline liquid liner in black on upper lashline, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Chichi bright pink lipliner, clear gloss.

i59ov9.jpg

23rwug7.jpg

I decided to try using a 2.5% Benzowhatever peroxide pimple stuff on my spots. INTENSE REACTION. The skin on my chin and lips went like insanely dry, thankfully it doesn't look too bad in the pictures. It's pretty bad irl though. Damn. It's worse today, hopefully it calms down soon. Sorry for the blurry closed eye shot.

One last thing; today is my 20th birthday and I got some boots! And they are really cool (well... I think so, they're probably dreadfully unfashionable but whadayagonnado).

30lp2ys.jpg

30shoxz.jpg

They make me feel like a superhero. I... don't know why.

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maktgalena
I love the first look! Very summery and pretty!

Awesome, 'cause it's absolutely freezing here right now
greengrin.gif
Thanks!

Lizzie

the first look is gorgeous! (and you don't look at all like a crack *ahem* lady lol)

knoxydoll

I missed your face. I always love what you did. OMG I can't believe I'm like the only person who didn't do red and gold for when I saw Ironman. Man I suck. The film was so amazing and the end (ie your spoiler) my jaw dropped. I can't wait for the next one. Anyways back to the makeup I love the last one. I'm not sure why but I just love it.

indaco

happy birthday sweet!! i like very much the first fotd...the colors combination is so pretty..

Le-Saboteur

Thanks ladies. Oh, I'm rocking the boots, even though they gave me big blisters on the bottom of my feet. They make me feel so sexay. Hahaha.

Latest posts