Chanel Coco Code Spring 2017

elegant-one

:cloud9: I'm not going to leave them up for long. Don't add them to your post if you reply ;) because then I can't delete them. TY

1.) Santa - He looked so darn real that I started writing down what I wanted for Christmas & was going to slip it to him on the way out :rofl:

She is wearing the Kate Spade cardigan I got her.

2.) 5 months

3.) She went as a Cabbage Patch doll for Halloween LOL! I cannot believe my DIL made that wig! She went as a cat burglar (I think) & our son went as The Dude - Big Lebowski including stomach padding & all .

Last edited:

boschicka

:cloud9: I'm not going to leave them up for long.
1.) Santa - He looked so darn real that I started writing down what I wanted for Christmas & was going to slip it to him on the way out :rofl:
2.) 5 months
3.) She went as a Cabbage Patch doll for Halloween LOL! I cannot believe my DIL made that wig! She went as a cat burglar (I think) & our son went as The Dude - Big Lebowski including stomach padding & all .

:icon_cheers::cloud9::sunshine::heart::heart::heart:

boschicka

:drinking: Hey, where did you get your new Nars palette - Sephora? Did they have them & they sold out?

Yes, Sephora had a few Spring 2017 releases available on Cyber Monday only. I think the Marc Jacobs lippies you like were also available then, so hopefully you'll see lots of swatches before you need to decide.

elegant-one

Yes, Sephora had a few Spring 2017 releases available on Cyber Monday only. I think the Marc Jacobs lippies you like were also available then, so hopefully you'll see lots of swatches before you need to decide.

Ah man, I missed it...what :doh: was I doing????

Latest posts