Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere

Teger

Replaces Double Perfection powder makeup. Collection includes a shade extension in Perfection Lumiere fluid. Repromote of Correcteur Perfection.

Due the 2nd week of January 2013.

Double Perfection Lumiere
Long-Wear Flawless Sunscreen Powder Makeup
Broad Spectrum SPF 15 $52.50
10 Beige
20 Beige
30 Beige
40 Beige
60 Beige
12 Beige Rose
22 Beige Rose
32 Beige Rose
35 Beige Rose
42 Beige Rose
52 Beige Rose
62 Beige Rose
74 Ambre
114 Ambre

Perfection Lumiere
Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Sunscreen Makeup
Broad Spectrum SPF 15 $55.00
20 Beige
30 Beige
40 Beige
60 Beige
70 Beige

Monsy

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Foundation-DOUBLE-PERFECTION-LUMI%C3%88RE-136757

If anyone tries it let us know how you like it

Teger

It's actually the same formula as Double Perfection. They just changed the naming scheme to the new Beige/Beige Rose/Ambre from what I understand.

Monsy

what kind of coverage does it provide? does it enhance dry spots?

i use mac studio fix powder, lancome dual finish and I also liked dior nude compact powder. I would love to hear comparison with one of these

Sugar & Spice

I'm glad I still have a full compact of the old version because the new version shades are not going to work for me. With all the changes Chanel has made, the only thing I'll continue to purchase is the mascara.

Teger

I'm glad I still have a full compact of the old version because the new version shades are not going to work for me. With all the changes Chanel has made, the only thing I'll continue to purchase is the mascara.
What did you wear? Seven of the shades are the old colors whereas eight are new shades.

Latest posts