Chanel Holiday 2010

elegant-one

img3507x.jpg

Tentation Culvre Eyeshadow Palette as seen in Sept. Allure

Chanel Steel np on my nails
greengrin.gif

LMD84

i like the look of the little gloss set!
smiles.gif
and it seems quite reasonably priced too!
smiles.gif
awesome!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i like the look of the little gloss set!
smiles.gif
and it seems quite reasonably priced too!
smiles.gif
awesome!

The sets are a great way to try things out. Just be warned, once you go Chanel, you'll never go back.
lol.gif
It's such a gorgeous line.

Almus

Pink Pulsion glossimer and maybe the RC will make me happy for Christmas
drools.gif

Do you guys have a release date already in the US? So I can calculate when it will be around in here
yes.gif

Camnagem

I've been wanting In Love JC for a while now, and Coral Love was a glossimer I liked but skipped...add that to me wanting to try the new mascara and I think we've figured out I need that set. Plus how cute is the bag?

Yep. Need!
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I've been wanting In Love JC for a while now, and Coral Love was a glossimer I liked but skipped...add that to me wanting to try the new mascara and I think we've figured out I need that set. Plus how cute is the bag?

Yep. Need!
yes.gif

I bought In Love JC because of Eugenia's raving & it is gorgeous on!

mrslid

I'm definately getting the quad and both RCs from the holiday collection. I can't wait! The travel brush set looks intriguing too and would really come in handy for my trip in Jan. What is the quality like on these kind of brush sets from Chanel? Does anyone know?

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I bought Love JC because of Eugenia's raving & it is gorgeous on!

Megan listen to this wise, wise girl!! You seriously need In Love!!
yes.gif

I have it in Irrelle Blush (the blush line In Love was released in the first place, but now discontinued) and in the JC version.
greengrin.gif

I'm sooo getting the bush set!!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

karester

I am considering the gloss set, and I was wanting the set with the blush but I already have Coral Love and would rather buy the other two by themselves.

missanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
I'm definately getting the quad and both RCs from the holiday collection. I can't wait! The travel brush set looks intriguing too and would really come in handy for my trip in Jan. What is the quality like on these kind of brush sets from Chanel? Does anyone know?

I saw the lippie and polish sets today. I'm all over the polish set,
choochoo.gif
the case is adorable. The counter I went to didn't have the brush set, but I do have the Les Minis brush set (I think that was last years collection) and let me tell you they are FABULOUS!!!! and worth every penny. I only use the blush and powder brushes and have since retired my MAC versions because Chanel's apply my make up seamlessly. I feel like I don't have to put in much effort to get a polished look which really cuts down on application time. The only con I found was that they do take longer to dry after washing, I'm not sure if any one else had the same experience. The case is perfect for travel. Enough to hold all my essentials but small enough to not be bulky in my purse.HTH!

purrtykitty

I'm almost positive I'm getting the polish set since there are three colors I want and will wear. From the color collection, Pulsion n/p and maybe a lippie or two.

MzzRach

missanne - you are making me have a serious lemming for the brush set! And good heavens, if you all saw my brush collection, you would smack me for even considering it......
lol.gif

BadBadGirl

I've very interested in the brush set- I don't even have a whole set from ANY brand. Just a few from MAC and Avon. Might as well go big for the first one!

If I have the spare cash I will be getting these.

missanne

MzzRach Smack you for considering a Chanel brush set? Never, ever! Now you might deserve a smack for not definitely getting them
boxing.gif
Am I enabling? Hells yeah. Why? because I've been enabled and then some by you ladies and this thread and it's only fair that I give back.
choochoo.gif
winkiss.gif

BadBadGirl I agree. Go for the big one. I haven't had the opportunity to compare last years vs this year but I can't imagine anyone being disappointed.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I just ordered the Holiday Brush set & Stunt RA Laque
greengrin.gif

If you have time, please post photos of the brushes so we can ogle.
yes.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts