Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

USCgirlie

party.gif
Happy Birthday! Yes. You must do a big Nordies Haul in celebration!

Thanks for this. I actually like Rose Initial but I don't have many soft pink blushes. Oh you think they are different enough? I don't need much of an excuse to get Innocence. It looks really pretty.

Oh this one is right up my alley! Thanks!
Hi Icecarmellatte! Yes, I definitely think it's worth checking out :). I am loving Innocence and think this and Malice will become my go-to blushes!

Icecaramellatte

Thank you ICL! I made a small Pre-BD collective haul and there will be one celebrating post BD but also for Nordie's anniversary.

Chanel e/s quad in Poésie, Chanel JC in Malice, Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base, Tom Ford lipstick in Slander & Tom Ford Bronzing Brush 05
Fabulous haul. Love everything! The bronzing base looks like a very interesting product. I must try it some day. I look forward to seeing and hearing about the Post BD and Nordies hauls. Enjoy!

Medgal07

th_hello2.gif
Meddy

I agree Pink Explosion looks quite intense in the pan, but it's soft IRL in fact. I don't have the other ones so far I know, I don't even know if they were released here ( maybe Paris exclusive or other collections ? )
Yes, Pink Explosion is a perfect pink.
heart.gif

Medgal07

Fabulous haul. Love everything! The bronzing base looks like a very interesting product. I must try it some day. I look forward to seeing and hearing about the Post BD and Nordies hauls. Enjoy!
Thanks ICL---The bronzing base was to replace one that I've completed. I absolutely love it.

Medgal07

Happy happy Birthday, Medgal!!
party.gif
I hope you are having a lovely day! What do you have on your Anniversary list?
eyelove.gif
Thank you so much! I have a few goodies in my online cart----YSL e/s palette # 7, Parisienne, YSL Souffle D'Eclat Finishing Veil, Sara Happ Lip Slip Lip Balm
(replacement) TF Cherry Lush lipstick, Chanel PLV (replacement) and Chanel Admiration e/s single. I'm sure I'll be adding more when Nordies puts up the anniversary
products they've been touting.

MissTania

Thank you so much! I have a few goodies in my online cart----YSL e/s palette # 7, Parisienne, YSL Souffle D'Eclat Finishing Veil, Sara Happ Lip Slip Lip Balm
(replacement) TF Cherry Lush lipstick, Chanel PLV (replacement) and Chanel Admiration e/s single. I'm sure I'll be adding more when Nordies puts up the anniversary
Medgal, Parisienne looks so gorgeous- have you seen the swatches by Sara? I love her blog!

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/06/yves-saint-laurent-couture-palette-5_25.html

cluelessss8

Happy Birthday Medgal07!!!!

Here are side-by-side pictures of Crescendo with Turbulent, Ultra Rose and Pink Explosion..

Will try to picture Crescendo with Tumulte.. :)

Medgal07

Medgal, Parisienne looks so gorgeous- have you seen the swatches by Sara? I love her blog!

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/06/yves-saint-laurent-couture-palette-5_25.html
pompom.gif
Oh thank you so much MissTania!!! I had not yet seen these particular swatches of palette #7. They're beautiful---Sara does such a great job.
I guess this seals the deal for me!!

Medgal07

Wow! You used it up. It looks like a lot of products. Can you tell me how you use it? Thanks.
I know ICL---it's huge! It acts as a primer for me so I'm using it under my foundation. I've also actually used it a
few times on its own, w/o foundation, but my preference is using it as a base. As such, my skin appears
flawless with it.

Medgal07

What brush do you find works best with it? I've yet to find the perfect brush for it.
I use the Chanel Foundation Brush #6. The MAC 190 & 191. All three give me the ability to apply it really fast.
By far I use the Chanel first, and the others if the Chanel is dirty.

USCgirlie

So many great goodies! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on how you like the Souffle D'Eclat Finishing Veil -- it sounds so lovely.

Icecaramellatte

I got a compliment on my blush today. The SA mentioned how much she liked my blush twice and so I told her what it was. I had to think for a minute but it was Rose Initial. I did look heavier than I usually wear it because I'm experimenting with my brushes by using actual blush brushes. I usually use powder brushes for blush so it was a bit more intense. I used my Mac #116.

Took a look at Innocence again today and decided to wait. The counter still didn't even have a display for it so I think I'm good on waiting.

Medgal07

I got a compliment on my blush today. The SA mentioned how much she liked my blush twice and so I told her what it was. I had to think for a minute but it was Rose Initial. I did look heavier than I usually wear it because I'm experimenting with my brushes by using actual blush brushes. I usually use powder brushes for blush so it was a bit more intense. I used my Mac #116.

Took a look at Innocence again today and decided to wait. The counter still didn't even have a display for it so I think I'm good on waiting.
You changed your avi, ICL
cheerleader.gif
Is that a pic of you? Regardless, it's beautiful!!!!! I don't have Rose Initial-----it's very pretty! I use my Chanel blush brush # 4. It fits the JC compact perfectly.

Icecaramellatte

You changed your avi, ICL
cheerleader.gif
Is that a pic of you? Regardless, it's beautiful!!!!! I don't have Rose Initial-----it's very pretty! I use my Chanel blush brush # 4. It fits the JC compact perfectly.
No that's not me. It's a promo image from the Mac Mineralize Mascara.

MissTania

Discretion JC now available on strawberrynet...I got another back up (I found 2 on ebay months ago). I really love this shade, these swatches are very colour accurate:

http://www.frontrowbeauty.com/chanel-joues-contraste-powder-blush-in-86-discretion-review-swatch/

Latest posts