Chanel Les beige healthy glow foundation

brn2bfly

I hope it'll be suitable for dry skin cause they already have really nice foundations for oilier skins.

Monsy

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/chanel-les-beiges-healthy-glow-foundation/

Monsy

I hope it's really glowy and not like the powder version that makes me look dead flat matte

Miss QQ

Happy new year! This is out at my counter. I tried it on my hand and it spreaded out easily and evenly without being too wet. The les beiges scent is prominent. I don't like the all-in-one cream, I find it thick and mask-like. I think 10 or 20 will suit me. Tried to ask for a sample but they didn't have it yet. So no ingredients list to show.

Winthrop44

Thanks Miss QQ! Will await further intelligence reports from you. Hope you are doing well. Happy New Year to you too!

Alysse011

Thank you so much!! That was a great, comprehensive review. It has multiple ingredients my skin can't tolerate (octinoxate aka ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, alcohol, dipropylene glycol) so I'm out, but I'm glad to know one way or the other. I guess I should be happy she was not raving about it. :)
Youre welcome! I'm glad it helped. I thought it was a pretty comprehensive review, and I think she is fairly truthful and upfront about her feelings. I think this foundation will be a pass for me too.

Miss QQ

image.jpg image.jpg
I just got a sample of n10 and n20. I haven't watched the review yet. It has spf 25 and I usually do not like foundations with spf more than 15.

Winthrop - Disappointed the healthy glow cream and foundation after hearing about the review. What foundation are you using? I'm using diorskin nude serum and really like it.

Attachments

Winthrop44

Thanks for the pics Miss QQ. I'm still using my Chantecaille Future Skin. But you know how it is, always on the lookout for something new!