Chanel must have lipsticks

angie0509

Hello, i am fairly new to Chanel cosmetics and I would like to know your ideas on what I should get/try. I can only do phone order through a Chanel counter in The Bay but my kind SA sends me swatches of what I want. TIA

Medgal07

Hello, i am fairly new to Chanel cosmetics and I would like to know your ideas on what I should get/try. I can only do phone order through a Chanel counter in The Bay but my kind SA sends me swatches of what I want. TIA
wavey.gif
Hi Angie. I'm Meddy. I'd love to help! What colors and finishes do you like?? Matte, Satin, Totally Opaque 0r Sheer??

angie0509

Hello Meddy! I'm more of a Satin/Matte lipstick kind of girl. As for colors, I love Reds and Pinks. I still have yet to covet a good nude color for me.

Medgal07

Hello Meddy! I'm more of a Satin/Matte lipstick kind of girl. As for colors, I love Reds and Pinks. I still have yet to covet a good nude color for me. Here are some of my favorite Chanel Reds & Pinks:
Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Pirate (Blue-red) 99
Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Melodieuse (Coral Red) 136
Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Malicieuse (Pk-Red) 46
Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Craquante (Luminous Pink) 146
Rouge Coco Hydrating Crème, Le Baiser (Hot Pink) 54 Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Diva (Electric Pink) 44
I didn't list any nudes because the success of a nude is dependent on many things, one of which is the degree of pigmentation in one's lips.

angie0509

[COLOR=0000FF] Here are some of my favorite Chanel Reds & Pinks:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Pirate (Blue-red) 99[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Melodieuse (Coral Red) 136    [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Malicieuse (Pk-Red) 46[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Craquante (Luminous Pink) 146[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          Rouge Coco Hydrating Crème, Le Baiser (Hot Pink) 54[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte, La Diva (Electric Pink) 44[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]  I didn't list any nudes because the success of a nude is dependent on many things, one of which is the degree of pigmentation in one's lips.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]          [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Thanks a lot Meddy!! I will check those colors out! How about plummy shades?

Latest posts