Chanel Skincare

Hypathya

Because there's nothing more luxurious than a fabulous complexion, let's share our favorite Chanel skin products and concerns.

I know elegant will say Le Cotton!!
yahoo.gif

Bonitinha

I haven't tried the Chanel skincare line yet, but I did get a sample of the eye makeup remover. It was the most amazing thing ever! Took all of my eye makeup off completely. I want to buy the full size bottle
yes.gif
Really, I should investigate the skincare line!

Winthrop44

Again most of this (fortunately or unfortunately depending on whether I'm thinking about my wallet!) will not work on me because of my sensitivities, but...I do like Le Cotton and the eye makeup remover. The remover does sting my eyes but I just tell myself to get over it because, like elegant, I have noticed that it increases my eyelash length. Pretty sure it's the castor oil that's responsible for both the good (and bad for me) effects.

MzzRach

elegant is definitely the Chanel skincare guru!

I have the Gel Purete cleanser, which is lovely and smells gorgeous, but it's very drying on my combo/oily skin. I have to mix it with a milder cleanser like Cetaphil if I want to use it.

Hypathya

I have the most challenging complexion of them all!!
greengrin.gif
I have to change products from time to time to suit my needs... Sometimes Purete it's really drying and sometimes it works like a charm.

I totally adore the makeup remover, the Hydramax line and the masks and scrubs. The now discontinued Lotion Desesstresante was a godsend!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Oh and the Ultra Correction Total Eye Revitalizer (eye patches and toner) are just life savers!!
yes.gif

missanne

I have really sensitive, combo skin. I've been using Gel Purete and Hydramax Gel moisturizer (sample) for about a month and I must admit this is the most balanced my skin has been in a long time. I find the cleanser a little drying but is fine as long as I follow with a light moisturizer. I love how fresh my skin looks and feels after cleansing and I don't blot as much throughout the day.

elegant-one

lol.gif
I missed all this some how

Well, I LOVE Chanel skincare!!!!! I have sensitive/normal skin. Everything else broke my skin out until I used Chanel's skin care. I could NEVER use moisturizer until Chanel's Hydramax

I use:
Gel Purete Cleanser
Lotion Purete Toner (green one)
Hydramax + Active Moisturizer - New One
Hydramax Lip
Ultra Correction Lift Serum face & eye
Eye Makeup Remover - & yes it seems healthier for the lashes

and yes - LOVE the Le Coton pads
lol.gif

I am trying the new Sublimage Serum & so far I love how soft it is making my skin.

MzzRach

I have a deluxe sample of the original Sublimage cream (before they created the whole Sublimage line), and am using it as an eye cream. It's fabulous.

Thanks for posting your regimen, elegant! I need to try Hydramax one of these days.

purrtykitty

I have a sample of Sublimage Eye Cream that I've been putting off using for fear that I will like it too much.

miss_dre

Ooh! I love Chanel skincare!
Currently, I am using:

Eye Makeup Remover (IMO, it's wayy better than Lancome Bi-Facil!)
Mousse Confort
Lotion Confort
Gommage Microperlé Pureté
Anti-Fatigue Gel Mask
SPF 50

I did buy the orange moisturizer (I don't remember the name, nor am I at home to check it, but it's in the same line as the anti fatigue gel mask), but I think it was making me break out so I no longer use it
ssad.gif

PinkBasset

I have a problem with the Hydramax+ serum. This is something I've used before and it worked well, but now I started a new bottle and somehow it now makes my nose super dry! I have no idea why it does that. Before it made my skin well hydrated and smooth, but now the total opposite?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm really confused and I'm a bit scared of using it now to be honest.

Should this be used extremely sparingly? I mean not everyday? I used the new bottle in the morning and evening, all over my face, for about a week before my nose went so dry it hurt. And I have a normal skin that usually doesn't react to anything. Does anybody have a guess what could be wrong?
th_dunno.gif

Let's just say otherwise I adore Chanel skincare.
winkiss.gif
The Hyrdamax+ Active Cream is so good, it makes skin so soft and nourished. The body lotions are also great! I just had my first Chanel eye cream and it has been wonderful so far.
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I have a problem with the Hydramax+ serum. This is something I've used before and it worked well, but now I started a new bottle and somehow it now makes my nose super dry! I have no idea why it does that. Before it made my skin well hydrated and smooth, but now the total opposite?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm really confused and I'm a bit scared of using it now to be honest.

Should this be used extremely sparingly? I mean not everyday?

I am not so sure that the Serums should be used that often. I would check on that. I'm only saying that from experience...I use the serum maybe 3 times a week. My skin must have thought every day was overkill
lol.gif
I will check on that. But, everybody's skin will be different.

elegant-one

I've been meaning to post this but keep forgetting.

For those of you that use the Mousse Confort, blue lettering (Mousse Douceur is the pink lettering. I do use it sometimes) has been reformulated. She gave me a couple of tubes about a month ago. Its a Rich Foaming Cream Cleanser.

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I am not so sure that the Serums should be used that often. I would check on that. I'm only saying that from experience...I use the serum maybe 3 times a week. My skin must have thought every day was overkill
lol.gif

Yeah, maybe I used it too much.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I just read that someone else felt it drying too, and didn't recommend it for normal skin.
th_dunno.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I've been meaning to post this but keep forgetting.

For those of you that use the Mousse Confort, blue lettering (Mousse Douceur is the pink lettering. I do use it sometimes) has been reformulated. She gave me a couple of tubes about a month ago. Its a Rich Foaming Cream Cleanser.

I use Mousse Confort. Didn't know the formula has changed, as I thought only the packaging was changed. I love it.
thmbup.gif

bumblebees24

Should this be used extremely sparingly? I mean not everyday? I am not so sure that the Serums should be used that often. I would check on that. I'm only saying that from experience...I use the serum maybe 3 times a week. My skin must have thought every day was overkill
lol.gif

I doubt it's you. the serum does contain alcohol, which is known to dry out the skin after prolonged use. It was great for me at first but after a week, my skin was so clogged and dried out. I just purchased the Hydramax Moisturing Mask - hopefully it'll be better than the serum.

Latest posts