Chanel Spring 2015

Pippilotta

I need all three of them, and I need them now!
eyelove.gif

peanut

Does anyone remember when Chanel spring released in 2013? My Chanel SA says it should release at the end of this month. Can that be??

SlugPower

I am drawn to the blush... but I really have to stop caring about the embossing designs, a few uses and they disappear.

starletta8

Yes! Last season I saw it at neimans before Christmas

Just looked at my calendar and I purchased Spring 2014 on December 20, 2013.

I don't normally know those things, but last year I had to do almost all of my Christmas shopping the Friday before, and I remember stopping the madness to scoop up Chanel Spring collection and crack a few jokes at the counter about nothing saying Yuletide like Spring.

And yes, that was the only thing that wasn't a gift that I bought that day!

peanut

Just looked at my calendar and I purchased Spring 2014 on December 20, 2013.

I don't normally know those things, but last year I had to do almost all of my Christmas shopping the Friday before, and I remember stopping the madness to scoop up Chanel Spring collection and crack a few jokes at the counter about nothing saying Yuletide like Spring.

And yes, that was the only thing that wasn't a gift that I bought that day!
Think you'll do it again this year? What a perfect Christmas gift to yourself!

starletta8

Wonderful! So SA is probably a bit premature saying the end of the month. Around Christmas will give me more time to save!

Think you'll do it again this year? What a perfect Christmas gift to yourself!

I hope beyond hope that I'm not finishing my Christmas shopping the Friday before again! But yes, I hope to pick up Chanel Spring as a holiday gift to myself!

Latest posts