Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

beautycool

66759 FC549DD8-F12D-4400-B68B-029ECAE3B00C.jpeg Here is the swatch I tried posting ages ago . The diamond lipstick the pink one :) I love it what I also tend to do is put this one on first then put pillow talk over the top of this it’s such a lovely colour with both of them :)

MaryJane

The Look palette.
Hi my friend!

I bought the Instant Look palette and am in LOVE. The eyeshadows are beautiful and give a subtle, shimmery Smokey eye. The standouts for me are the complexion products - the bronzer is a little warmer than her other bronzers. The highlighter is subtle but so pretty and the blush shades are winners. If your interested, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Also have the starry eyes to hypnotize eye shadow page and would recommend that as well. Beautiful shimmer and matte shades.

The only dud was the pillow talk palette of pops - nothing but glittery shades with minimal payoff. It’s not worth the price for what is essentially a palette of eyeshadow toppers.

Hope this is helpful.

DMcG9

I bought the Instant Look palette and am in LOVE. The eyeshadows are beautiful and give a subtle, shimmery Smokey eye. The standouts for me are the complexion products - the bronzer is a little warmer than her other bronzers. The highlighter is subtle but so pretty and the blush shades are winners. If your interested, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Also have the starry eyes to hypnotize eye shadow page and would recommend that as well. Beautiful shimmer and matte shades.

The only dud was the pillow talk palette of pops - nothing but glittery shades with minimal payoff. It’s not worth the price for what is essentially a palette of eyeshadow toppers.

Hope this is helpful.

I just saw that Instant Look palette the other day and it is beautiful. I think it will suit my skin tone more than previous iterations so I am excited to get it.

elegant-one

Hope this is helpful.
Oh. thanks so very much! You are always so helpful dear. I'm going to get it ;)

elegant-one

Hope this is helpful.
I got the palette and I LOVE all of it! The shades are so beautiful and work really well for me.

MaryJane

I got the palette and I LOVE all of it! The shades are so beautiful and work really well for me.

I'm so glad you love it. I wasn't sure if the bronzer would be too warm for you but I'm so happy to hear it all works. I stopped by back-ups a long time ago but I'm considering getting another one of these in the next Sephora sale. The complexion colors all work so well got me and would go with so many eye looks.

DMcG9

I'm so glad you love it. I wasn't sure if the bronzer would be too warm for you but I'm so happy to hear it all works. I stopped by back-ups a long time ago but I'm considering getting another one of these in the next Sephora sale. The complexion colors all work so well got me and would go with so many eye looks.

In this case, you may as well if it is becoming a regular staple. It's annoying that they are released as LEs.

fur4elise

Charlotte Darling Palette
November 7th

charlotte-tilbury-charlotte-darling-palette-review-3.jpg

charlotte-darling-palette-swatches.jpg

(reallyree)

elegant-one

Thank you for your info! I love these so much that I think I've backed them all up and I always get one for my daughter in law.

MaryJane

Charlotte Darling Palette
November 7th

charlotte-tilbury-charlotte-darling-palette-review-3.jpg

charlotte-darling-palette-swatches.jpg

(reallyree)
I'm 99% sure this is the same palette that was offered during the last Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I believe it was called the 'Smokey Eye Palette' during the sale. Most of the time, the sale exclusives are offered later in the year on the CT site and other retailers. I have it and really like it. It's a great size for travel.

Latest posts