Charlotte's Washington DC Haul - Very Pic Heavy =)

emeraldjewels

I came back from DC on wednesday, but have only just got round to taking photos of my haul.

I saved for this trip for a year and took advantage of the good dollar rate
thmbup.gif

I can't name everything as it would take forever, but ask me anything you like!

MAC Haul

WashingtonDCNovember2008080.jpg

Browns

WashingtonDCNovember2008081.jpg

Blues, Greens and Teals

WashingtonDCNovember2008082.jpg

Pinks and Purples

WashingtonDCNovember2008083.jpg

Highlights and Silvers/Greys

WashingtonDCNovember2008084.jpg

5 Eyeshadow Pallets and 1 Blush Pallet

WashingtonDCNovember2008085.jpg

Brushes

WashingtonDCNovember2008086.jpg

Face Stuff

WashingtonDCNovember2008087.jpg

Paintpots, Potted Eyeshadow, Fix+, Prep and Prime Spf 50

WashingtonDCNovember2008088.jpg

Red She Said Collection

WashingtonDCNovember2008079.jpg

Little Darlings

WashingtonDCNovember2008089.jpg

Holiday Brush Sets

WashingtonDCNovember2008090.jpg

Holiday Pallets and Lip Sets in Rose and Neutral

Sephora Haul

WashingtonDCNovember2008091.jpg

Coastal Scents Haul

WashingtonDCNovember2008092.jpg

88 Pallets in Shimmer and Original, Neutral Pallet and Gel Eyeliners

Elizabeth Arden Haul

WashingtonDCNovember2008094.jpg

This is a holiday gift set my Aunt gave me as a gift. She knows how addicted I am, especially as a lot of this was shipped to her house. lol!

Drugstore Haul

WashingtonDCNovember2008093.jpg

Thanks for looking!

mac_addict.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_addict.gif

Lizzie

OH MY GOODNESS! Your haul is probably bigger than my entire collection!
I hope you had fun in DC....enjoy your brilliant haul!

gitts

Holy Moly, what an extremely large haul. You have probably hauled more at one time than I have hauled over the past two years.

funkymacgirl

love it!!!! so i bought carmex yesterday...and boooo got the non cherry one which is the one i was going for ..is it any diff from the original???

AlliSwan

WHOA, what do you do for a living?! I'm in the wrong field, apparently!
greengrin.gif
That highlights/silvers/grays palette is calling my name... And if you like false lashes, try E.L.F.'s (eyeslipsface.com), they have natural lash sets that are only $1 and I swear they're some of the best I've ever tried... I (shhhhh) even prefer them to MAC's subtler ones.

Kayteuk

Hey hun! Great hall! I bet your kicking yourself for not going last June when the rate was exactly $2=£1 it was awesome. But its like 1.48 now right?

Let me know where you went in DC since I am going there at christmas!

I love your brush sets! I cant wait to see more vids on you tube! Lots of love!

emeraldjewels

Thank you so much everyone for your comments, a haul like this will never happen again to me. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymacgirl
love it!!!! so i bought carmex yesterday...and boooo got the non cherry one which is the one i was going for ..is it any diff from the original???

I got the original one which I use all the time and love, the other is strawberry, it says new on the box with spf, I haven't tried it yet so I can't tell you the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
WHOA, what do you do for a living?! I'm in the wrong field, apparently!
greengrin.gif
That highlights/silvers/grays palette is calling my name... And if you like false lashes, try E.L.F.'s (eyeslipsface.com), they have natural lash sets that are only $1 and I swear they're some of the best I've ever tried... I (shhhhh) even prefer them to MAC's subtler ones.

Thanks, I just work in administration, but I knew this holiday was coming for over a year so I saved money each month for a big make-up haul, also i'm not married and don't have kids, so after I pay my bills the rest of my money is just for me.

I will try that website, I'm new to false lashes and I've only used drugstore ones, but they are expensive here and I can only seem to get one use out of them. But $1 sounds good to me!

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Hey hun! Great hall! I bet your kicking yourself for not going last June when the rate was exactly $2=£1 it was awesome. But its like 1.48 now right?

Let me know where you went in DC since I am going there at christmas!

I love your brush sets! I cant wait to see more vids on you tube! Lots of love!

Thanks! I actually went to Las Vegas in June and a got some make up, but I wasn't into MAC then, so I made up for it now. And actually it wasn't too bad, I got a lot of dollars when the rate was good. I think the lowest I got was 1.67 in october. So I was lucky there.
thmbup.gif

I got all my mac at the Pentagon City Shopping Centre, since the tax is a bit less than in DC. But I did pop into the Georgetown MAC and Sephora and both were great.

I really recommend going on the monuments by moonlight trolly tour. It was amazing!

I want to do alot more videos, but I never seem to have the time.
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts