Cherry Culture NYX Haul!

sofabean

*CLICK TO ENLARGE*

BEST OF ALL, all this only cost $40! I absolutely LOVE NYX! It's my first time trying the brand out, but I am so satisfied
greengrin.gif
I love their round lippies, lipglosses and their lipliners!

Cyanide.Candy

Now that's a lot of NYX!

I've been meaning to get their lippies too - what are they like? Are they nice and creamy with good coverage, or sheer and light?

Are they scented?

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbella
where or which stores can this be bought?

Cherry Culture Makeup Cosmetics : Bloom, Eyeko, Juice Beauty, MOR, NYX, Playboy, Splash, Sugar, Tinte and more
They're having a sale right now too! 20% off all orders over $50 and free shipping to the US with a purchase of $40 or more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide.Candy
Now that's a lot of NYX!

I've been meaning to get their lippies too - what are they like? Are they nice and creamy with good coverage, or sheer and light?

Are they scented?

They're SUPER creamy! Way more creamy than MAC lipsticks. The coverage is very good. They aren't sheer or scented at all. Their lipglosses are scented though. They smell like cherries... I don't know if they're supposed to smell like that though haha. Mine all did *shrugs* The swatches on the Cherry Culture website sucks though. You can find some swatches on my blog if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Daaaaaaaaaaamn

YouTube - friday-damn

How'd you get all that for 40? was there a coupon? Discount? Fill me in!
th_LMAO.gif

All the round lipsticks on Cherry Culture are only $1!!! and their long lip liners are $1 each, but they have a buy one get one free so they're really only 50 cents each.

Hope this helps!

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Love it - especially the 3rd lipliner! what color? Awesomeeee

The 3rd lipliner over from the left is called pinky. it's a hot pink. I have some swatches on my blog if you're interested!

beautelle

Awesome haul, they have gotten better with their CS. I got placed a huge NYX order with them BF 2012. Cherry Culture has a back to school sale right now 20% off promo code "BCK20" Aug 15th-20th

Latest posts