• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Christian Dior: Diorshow Marcara (mascara)

bebeflamand

Overall rating: 4,5
Price: 4
Packaging quality: 5
Would you buy this product again: Have done so numerous times

I have been having some problems with other mascaras in the past. My eyes would get very itchy and irritated and I had to wash it off immediately. Then a couple of years back I discovered this product and have loved it ever since. I like the way it elongates my lashes, it doesn't make all my lashes stick together and I love the big brush. It is waterproof so it does take a bit of effort to get it off, but a good greasy eye make up remover gets the job done.

moopoint

Overall rating: 2.5
Price: 2.5
Would you buy this again: No

I read many reviews before deciding to splurge on this bottle. At $24 CAD I expected soooo much more. So many people love this mascara which makes me try it over and over. Each time I use it I vow never to do so again. It just sits in my makeup bag aching to be used.

I find it flaky, and wears off within hours. Even immediately after application I look and wonder, "What is so special about this?" I have also tried Diorshow Iconic which is $27 CAD. It is a better buy, more fluid in texture, less flakey, and more dramatic. It also lasts all day. But for $27? The results are better than the original but not worth the money overall.

For that kind of money, I expect miracles. Full lashes that extend to the eyebrows

reem2790

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 2
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? only at a discounted price.

i love this mascara, don't get me wrong. it's wonderful in the fact that it makes my lashes look full and thick and BIG, but, and it's a big but, it's nothing more than a mix of any DS lengthening mascara layered over a thickening one wont accomplish, so it's nothing too special to me. i like using it with telescopic layered just at the tips to create a longer effect

vanchi

Price: 3
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? maybe

it's good but ysl efc is much, much better

loriblu

Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes

Great all in one mascara! I love the brush, it is big and good quality.It separetes my lashes and its not sticky.Mascara (in black) its well pigmented.

na294

Overall rating: 5
Value (price): 2
packaging quality: 5
would you buy this product again? My HG mascara, I buy it all the time

Yes its pricey but one swipe and I am out the door with full rich lashes. I love it!

suenoojos

Overall Rating: 1
Would you buy this product again? I would not accept it if you gave it to me

its too clumpy

Ambre Tucker

Overall Rating: 3
Packaging Quality: 2
Would you buy this product again? no

I dont know if mine was defective or what but the metal end of the wand and the plastic of the tube do not meet, although it did not dry out it was an eye sore. I loved the way it looked especially with the Dior lash primer but i prefer Dior New Look Mascara and will not repurchase.

sweetscent

i suppose this thread is for the classic diorshow mascara not the diorshow iconic or newlook etc which is different and far more better, in my opinion. Anyway i like this diorshow mascara range in particular, extase, inconic extreme, newlook....

macattack77

Overall Rating: 3

I bought this to try a high-end mascara, and this gets rave reviews. However, it is SO not worth it! I used the Waterproof formula. It's totally acceptable- I didn't have problems with clumping, it went on smooth, etc. However it didn't especially volumize my lashes or make them look dramatic. It gave a sort of mellow, everyday effect. For $25 it wasn't worth it. Back to L'Oreal for me!

Sabrunka

Overall Rating: 2
Packaging Quality: 2
Would you buy this product again? No...

Hmmm I do not like this mascara at all. AT ALL. It is meant to add volume and all of that, but the brush is too big and too dense to actually grab my lashes and do what it's supposed to! My lashes look thin and gain nothing from this mascara, I actually almost hate it haha. Oh well...

lovemakeupxo

I like this mascara. I have crazy dark circles so I need a mascara that doesn't smudge. This mascara doesn't budge and never smudges!! It also lengthens my lashes and volumizes them! As for it holding a curl, I find that it doesnt hold a curl that well. Also the scent irritates my eyes.