Chrome & Cream - Chromeglass and Cremestick Shades

miss_emc

Here are all the colours for the new Chrome & Cream collection.

Chromeglass RRP US$16.50

Metalberry - Chrome plum with red pearlized pigments
Bronzibar - Chrome milk chocolate brown with pearlized pigments
Pastel Polish - Chrome icy pink with pearlized pigments
Pulsesetter - Chrome mid tone pink with pearlized pigments
Uberpeach - Chrome neutral coral with pearlized pigments
Metalphysical - Chrome neutral beige with pearlized pigments
Chromaliving - Chrome neutral light pink with pearlized pigments
Pinkocrasy - Chrome blue pink with pearlized pigments
Prize Shine - Chrome blue mauve with pearlized pigments

Cremestick RRP US$14

Gingeroot - Flesh Pink
Raw Refined - Bronzed Plum
Naked Rose - Dusty Red Plum
Cranapple - Vibrant Red Pink
Mother Pearl - Sheer Yellow Gold
Creme Sherry - Apricot Coral
Deep Soul - Deep brown with gold pearlized pigments
Lush-n-Lilac - Violet Purple
Sweet Brown - Warm Sienna Brown

Sophia84

Yay!! Thanks for posting!!!

I can't wait for the Creme Sherry - Apricot Coral lipliner, I hope it won't be similar to Creamkiss, and the Gingeroot - Flesh Pink!!

And it's time to finally see the Uberpeach Chromeglass since I missed it last year!

d_flawless

Metalberry - Chrome plum with red pearlized pigments
Gingeroot - Flesh Pink

these sound awesome, MAC needed to come out with a damn lighter-toned pink lipliner!

csuthetaphi

I love Chromeglasses! I will be happy to see them back! I can't wait to try the new Cremestick liners as well!

luckyme

What makes me laugh about the Chromeglasses is how much everyone hated them when they came out and everyone was so down on them and until they sold out and then everyone was so sad about it. They obviously sold well enough to be repromoted and Uberpeach was one of my fave MAC releases during the last year.

Kristen

Yay chromeglasses.. But why is it so cool-toned this time around? Pulsesetter seems like the only one that'll work.. and I have uberpeach already.

EmbalmerBabe

I could use Gingerroot cremestick lipliner,the other colors do not seem appealing. As for the Chromglass I missed out on those last year.
I will have to see what they look like in person because the descriptions really don't give me a clue,they look so different in person.

Carmell

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Pastel Polish - Chrome icy pink with pearlized pigments
Uberpeach - Chrome neutral coral with pearlized pigments
Metalphysical - Chrome neutral beige with pearlized pigments

These sound intersesting. I love neutrals!

rchickos

I know I'm excited too to get another shot at the Chromeglasses! But I agree with the poster above about so many cool-toned colors - hopefully they turn out different in person.

MAC_Whore

Excited for the Pastel Polish Chrome and ALL of the Cremesticks!
smiles.gif

Thanks for the info, girl!
th_wink3.gif

kradge79

I only got one chromeglass the last time around and I LOVE the texture. I may have to get some more and give the Cremesticks a try!

prinzessin784

I finally got my hands on some chromglasses and I'm very undecided...I love the texture but the colors are WAY too bright. I have Pinkocrasy and Show Coral, and though the colors are beautiful, there really isn't any way to tone them down like you can with lipglass or obviously with lipstick. I would probably like them more if they weren't so opaque...but would that ruin the whole point of the formula?

divaster

I got my few Chromeglasses after they were sold out, and I LOVE them! I am so excited they are coming back. I love the texture so much better than lipglass.

metalkitty

I hope the plum one shows up like it does on my monitor, a darkish purply plum! Overall I'm kinda dissapointed that MAC isn't coming out with more deeper shades to the Chromeglass range :\ not everyone can pull of practically neon pinks....

daydreamerdelux

i really want to buy some chromeglasses this time because i had no ,money the first time they where released.metaphisyical i so beautiful i love the color so much!!!!!!
IAM SO EXITED
cutey.gif
wavey.gif
FOR THIS ONE THANKS MAC!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif