Cinderfella for Marilyn Manson <3

PinkBasset

A few days ago I went to a Marilyn Manson
love.gif
consert and I wanted to do my make-up including Cinderfella MES from Style Black to create a special bling-bling look.
winkiss.gif
Here's what I came up with!

Face
-Clinique Supermoisture Makeup
-Mac MSF Natural Light/Medium (I have to get the ”Light” for winter, this is beginning to be too dark now)
-Mac Studio Sculpt concealer NC15
-Bobbi Brown Colour Corrector Light Bisque
-Bobbi Brown Concealer Sand
-Mac Mineralize Blush Warm Soul
-Mac MSF Shimpagne
-Mac Eyebrow pencil Fling

Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Mac Paint Pot Delft
-Mac Paint Pot Rollickin
-Mac MES Cinderfella
-Mac Aquadisiac e/s
-Mac Shimmermoss e/s
-Mac Carbon e/s
-Mac Cloudburst e/s
-Mac Vanilla e/s
-Mac Unbasic White e/s
-Mac eyeliner Feline
-Mac Glitter Eyeliner Girl Groove
-Mac Prep&Prime Lash
-Mac Zoomlash

Lips
-Mac Dazzleglass Moth to Fame
-Clinique Superbalm moisturising Gloss Apricot (this I'm wearing on the second picture)

PinkBasset

Thank you everybody, I'm glad to read that you liked my look!
heart.gif
The concert was amazing as always when Manson is performing.
th_DANCE.gif

MissAlly - my septum is 4 gauge now, that was my goal when I started to stretch it.
winkiss.gif

Ode To Joy - this is not my natural hair colour, my own colour is probably something light to medium brownish/ashy colour according to my lovely root growth
tong.gif
( I haven't been in my own colour since I started to colour my hair, which was about 16 years ago).

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Ode To Joy - this is not my natural hair colour, my own colour is probably something light to medium brownish/ashy colour according to my lovely root growth
tong.gif
( I haven't been in my own colour since I started to colour my hair, which was about 16 years ago).

16 years ago? How old are you? You look so young
thmbup.gif

Do you dye your hair yourself or is it a salon colour? If it's the latter, do you know which one? Thank you!

PinkBasset

Thanks! Hehee, well it's all good if I atleast look young right?
greengrin.gif

I go to a salon to bleach the hair and to colour it silver (I think they use Paul Mitchell colours?) and then in between appointments I keep up the silver by using blonde shampoos (like The Blonde from Paul Mitchell or Daddy-O from Lush) and then once in a while I colour it with a white/silver toner (like the ones from Fudge or La Riche Directions or Stargazer etc.). So in these pictures my hair is a mess and way out of order but fortunately I have an appointent to the salon soon. You can see from my previous fotd how the colour is usually.
yes.gif

Ode to Joy

Well, I meant that in the most positive way!
yes.gif

I really like the colour how it is now, it looks like a silver blonde! You have a great style!

Latest posts