Clinton, CT CCO (Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets)

NotteRequiem

I'm going tomorrow and I will post what I find!
greengrin.gif

mmakate418

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
I'm going tomorrow and I will post what I find!
greengrin.gif

anything good?
i might head over next week and i'm looking for paint pots and msf's
thanks!

s0_fam0us

I was here Friday... they had a bunch of the Starflash eyeshadows from last year - Go, Glamour Check, Lotusland, Talent Pool... They probably had about 20 or so eyeshadows. A few pigments (including Mutiny which I REALLY should have gotten) Light Flush, Gold Deposit, Blonde & Redhead MSF's, both Dame Edna trios, Tempting quad... I only saw one Paintpot (and can't remember what it was) and didn't really look at the lip stuff.
smiles.gif

Shypo

I hit the Clinton CCO today - scored the following (but there wasn't much new since my last visit a couple of months back):

Persuasive MES
Pagan (McQueen)
Deep Blue Green p/g
2008 Cool Pigment collection
Overrich l/s
165 brush (I was shocked they had this)
Spring Bean, Snowscene (2nd backup) and Love Knot (backup) l/g
Emote blush

They also had Rose is a Rose (I think that's the name) quad from A Rose Romance, and both Heatherette e/s sets, among the other Holiday e/s sets from 2007/2008.

No HK yet, but could be coming in the September shipment later this month.

s0_fam0us

Even though I shouldn't be (as I'm buying 80% of the Style Black collection), I'll probably head up here at some point this weekend.

If there's anything anyone is wondering about specifically, or wants me to CP, let me knowww!
smiles.gif

MAC-Addict03

Anyone know if there's been anything good lately? I'm taking an hour drive so just want to see if its worth it. Thanks!

Lorelai

I just went there last week. From what I can remember, they had:
  • all four Hello Kitty lipsticks
  • Both Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes
  • A Rose Romance just a pinch blush, quad, eyeshadows and beauty powder
  • All three Cult of Cherry eyeshadow quads
  • Colour forms palettes
  • SugarSweet shadesticks in Lemon Chiffon, Cakeshop, and Penny
  • Star Flash eyeshadows: Smoke & Diamonds, Lotusland, Talent Pool, and others I can't remember; eyeshadows in Fig 1, Blanc Type, a few matte squared and neo sci fi shadows
  • Red, She Said holiday palettes, soft sparkle pencils, pigment sets and lipstick set; Antiquitease lip sets and Red, She Said mineralized eyeshadows
  • Electro Sky, Soft Ochre paint pots; Mutiny, Viz-a-Violet, Smoke Signals pigments
  • Lots of pro long wear lipsticks, Love Alert dazzleglass, Apex 3D glass, a few slimshines and various lip products I can't remember; discontinued cream stick liners
  • Lots of face products like blushes and beauty powders
  • Two metal x shadows... though I cannot remember the name
  • They also had a Fafi quad; I believe it was the one with Hey and Howzat eyeshadow
  • A Suite Array eyeshadows
  • Brunette Blonde Redhead blushes

...And I can't remember the rest! Hope that helps

Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC-Addict03
Lorelai Thanks alot for that info! I def will be taking a trip out there this weekend, can't wait!

You're very welcome, MAC-Addict03.
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah.p
Wow, when I went they only had two of the CoC quads!

The sales associate didn't realize it either until she rang up my order. It made me happy to see her excitement over the restock of the quad and three shadesticks from the SugarSweet collection.
yes.gif

Lorelai

After visiting yesterday to get purchase the Estee Lauder Spiced Peach Signature Eyeshadow Quad, I noticed they had the following new M.A.C. items:
  • Overcast, Lucky Jade and Pink Couture Shadesticks
  • Fresh Cut Palette from the Graphic Garden Collection
  • Night Violet Mattene (YAY!) and the Black Greasepaint Stick from Style Black collection.
I was really happy to see some items (even if it only was two) from the Style Black Collection as I completely missed it! Hopefully, some eye shadows will trickle in after the holidays *crosses fingers*

Hope that helps anyone considering a trip.
thmbup.gif

lexiluvsmakeup

I was there last night, but made the mistake of going right before closing time... I only picked up a cream color base and had no time to really look through everything ... I think I'm headed up there right now ! I go fairly often... if anyone is looking for anything, let me know.

2browneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai
After visiting yesterday to get purchase the Estee Lauder Spiced Peach Signature Eyeshadow Quad, I noticed they had the following new M.A.C. items:
  • Night Violet Mattene (YAY!) and the Black Greasepaint Stick from Style Black collection.
I was really happy to see some items (even if it only was two) from the Style Black Collection as I completely missed it! Hopefully, some eye shadows will trickle in after the holidays *crosses fingers*

thmbup.gif

I so wish I lived closer...could use a few less pricey Style Black items.

ABB113

I'm just getting back to Specktra, and I noticed that Lorelai mentioned that they had all three CoC quads back in Novemeber! I have been trying to hunt down Spiced Chocolate (along with everyone else who missed out on it lol), and I was so sure they were all out! I do love how the Clinton CCO always seems to have a pretty great selection of products, though. Glad I live close by!

It's nice to see that a bunch of you live nearby also and frequent this CCO. Maybe we should organize a group meet-up there!

lexiluvsmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
I'm just getting back to Specktra, and I noticed that Lorelai mentioned that they had all three CoC quads back in Novemeber! I have been trying to hunt down Spiced Chocolate (along with everyone else who missed out on it lol), and I was so sure they were all out! I do love how the Clinton CCO always seems to have a pretty great selection of products, though. Glad I live close by!

It's nice to see that a bunch of you live nearby also and frequent this CCO. Maybe we should organize a group meet-up there!

I was there on Wednesday and I didn't see the Spiced Chocolate Quad. I know I saw the Tempting Quad. I'll have to go back and check. I'm also heading to the Wrentham Outlets weekend, so I'll be on the lookout for new items there and report back!

Clinton has a ton of face products (foundations, powder, msf, blush, etc)
and they still have the Black Grease Paint Stick and Night Violet Lipstick !!

I picked up:
Hot Planet Mineralize Blush
Other Worldly Blush
Gold Deposit MSF
Light Flush MSF
Little Vi Lustreglass
Cherry Blossom Lipglass
Culture Clash Lipglass
Ultra-Elegant Slimshine Lipstick
Lucky Jade Shadestick
Greenstroke Paint Pot

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai

thmbup.gif

OMG NIGHT VIOLET!!
I noticed ur form NY, how did u get there?

Lorelai

Quote:
I have been trying to hunt down Spiced Chocolate (along with everyone else who missed out on it lol), and I was so sure they were all out!

ssad.gif
I haven't see any Spiced Chocolate quad's since the last three visits; I remember the saleswoman was surprised when she rang up my sale. But the great thing about this CCO (that I noticed) is they occasionally get coveted products restocked.

Quote:

That would be cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
OMG NIGHT VIOLET!!
I noticed ur form NY, how did u get there?

I was so happy when I purchased Night Violet; I love that color! My boyfriend's family lives in Connecticut. Every time we see them (yay for the holidays!), I visit the Clinton Malls.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts