CND products

melozburngr

Ok, so I have recently read more and more about CND (Creative Nail Design) products, and I'm looking to try some stuff. What are your favorite products/colors?

MACATTAK

I don't know anything about what you are asking, but I just looked at your nail blog & I love it! You are so artistic and creative. I was blown away!

lyttleravyn

I'm interested to see the responses to this. I've read about their products and they have an interesting thing going on! Thinking about getting a few to try out as well.

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I don't know anything about what you are asking, but I just looked at your nail blog & I love it! You are so artistic and creative. I was blown away!

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it!! :p

jacquelinda

omg i agree with MACATTAK, your nail designs are so wicked! but back to your question, i use their sticky nail base and supposedly the best base bur im already chipping. but yeah im following your blog
smiles.gif

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinda
omg i agree with MACATTAK, your nail designs are so wicked! but back to your question, i use their sticky nail base and supposedly the best base bur im already chipping. but yeah im following your blog
smiles.gif

Thanks girly! Glad you like it!
smiles.gif

hauteness

CND Stickey is the best base coat I've used yet. As for colors, I like Green Scene, and Anchor blue. The effects are what are the true winners though, as you can use them with any other cream in your collection. I like the jade shimmer the best since my green collection is huge!

Ode to Joy

icon_bump.gif
because I see youtubers wearing CND polishes a lot lately...

what are everyone's fav colours?

As I have read on scrangie they have a new polish line and d/c many of the old ones...

Latest posts