Cobalt Shoes and Cream Dress: What Look?

highonmac

Hi Guys. I need serious help! I have a party to go to tommorow and I have no clue how to wear my makeup. I will drop by tomorrow to pick up a few things based on the recommendations you present to me if I do not have it. HELP!
th_worship.gif
My Dress is a cream 60's/70's inspired dress. I bought it from forever21 Monday however it is not on the website. The style is similar to this dress on the website but, this was is a little ugly, mine is much cuter I swear! LOL The waist sits under the bust and has a cute bow on the top.

http://www.forever21.com/twelve/prod...6538646&Page=1

The shoes are the only sort of colour I have in the outfit. The are cobalt blue
smiles.gif

SteveMadden - TRINITIE BLU SDE women's dress high platform

Please I need your help

TIA

blazeno.8

I would say that you could do neutral shadows with blue-violet for a pop of color. Keep the lips neutral or off-neutral if you do that. If you look on MAC's website under "Rose Romance" looks, I'd say go for something like "Way to Love" or "Virgin Kiss" for the eyes.

PS.
That outfit sounds hot.

sugarbunny

honestly, i would do a more colorful eye instead of a neutral to compensate for wearing a cream dress... i would do shimmery sexy greens like mac swimming e/s or urban decay mildew e/s on the outer eye, blended into lighter shades of shimmery greens like mac shimmermoss e/s blended into mac aquadisiac e/s on the inner eye... highlighted with a do-it-all highlighter like vanilla... maybe even a squidge of glitter on the inner corner... you are going to a party, after all.
smiles.gif

lips, i would do a pink, but not bright and loud, since your eyes are more intense. something cute like pink nouveau l/s, sweetie l/s, or even more toned down lollipop lovin l/s.

do a cute cheek like dainty mineralized blush... i'd even highlight my cheeks with a shimmery pigment in cream/white or light pink...

as for tights, if you're brave like me, you could wear bright pink or deeper green tights... but if you are less brave, you could wear a graphite gray tight... that would still be super cute.

i hope i helped?? i hope you have a great time... and those shoes are hot!
smiles.gif
good luck.

User38

cute dress! I don't think I would do any blues on the eyes though.. I might try a combination of yogurt on lid, graphology/ or apres ski in crease, dear cupcake on top of the crease, and blanc type under brows.. I would then do a full on pink mouth, like Snob or Speed dial with some pink gloss
smiles.gif

Latest posts