CoC make over. 8/21/08

pat

Hello! I'm still alive! haha... I've missed you all, I just haven't been posting any FOTDs lately.

I just got back from my makeover at our local MAC and I loves it!!! The colors are so purdy! haha... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kirsch. I was a bit intimidated but it turned out so well.

I was so tempted to buy the Tempting quad, but I just stopped myself. I had to... haha..

I hope you all enjoy the look as much as I did!

Thank you all in advance!

*I will try to remember everything she used*

Eyes:
Prep + Prime eyes in Light
Artjam paint (I think)
Shadowy Lady quad - Lightfall (inner), Smudged Violet (far center, almost close to the outer), Shadowy Lady (outer), Deep Truth (I'm not sure if she used it)
Feline power eye kohl
Plush Lash Mascara
Walnut/Ivorie brow shader

Face:
Studio Mist in Light Medium (I really like this! It doesn't go on streaky at all! and it gives you the perfect coverage (I think
smiles.gif
))
MSF Natural in Deep (I think)
Blot powder in Medium Deep
Blooming blush
Blonde's Gold pigment
Fix +

Lips:
Spiced lip liner
Kirsch mattene lipstick
Liqueur tinted lipglass

My MA and I. I loves her!

MzzRach

You look gorgeous! The shades are great on you. And love the pic of you and your MA - is she wearing the same shades as you? You look like CoC twins! ;-)

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
is she wearing the same shades as you? You look like CoC twins! ;-)

hahaha thanks!

I think she used the same quad, I'm not sure though.. I know that she used the same slim shine she had on.

I think Kirsch is the most wearable, everyday color out of all four.
greengrin.gif

thank you again

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
You look so pretty! How did she apply the colors to your eyes? I love it!

Thank you!

I've added the description as to where she applied each shadow on the first post.
smiles.gif

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
You both look gorgeous in that last photo!! Great colors on you!! Did you buy it all? I would have...

hahaha... I bought only the CoC stuff.. I also grabbed a couple of other stuff from CoC. ahaha I feel a heart attack from the bank coming hahahah. ;/

nursee81

i really like these colors on you i went to MAC but didn't try it on just on my hand. but didn't like the way they look i am going to have to go back and try them on. you look gorgous!!!

MAC_Whore

That is really pretty. I love the way she blended the eyes.

Is it wrong to say CoC looks good on you? lol

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Is it wrong to say CoC looks good on you? lol

LOL. You are too cute. hahahaha

I love CoC. hahahah!

Latest posts