Coco, Provence and Deckchair are going to be permanent?

user2

Hi!

I browsed through the D'Bohemia page on maccosmetics.com and I cant see the black triangles of death next to them!

Does that mean that MAC makes them permanent?

user2

But when I choose "Other" on the Country Chooser they aren't there as well....
Well thx but I knew that this was going to happen!

mac_obsession

I noticed shade (fluidliner) also was missing the LE Triangle of Death...but I asked pro store and was told its definately LE.

roxybc

Nothing is ever LE on the "other countries" page. I discovered that a few collections ago. I also thought shade fluideliner was supposed to be perm. That's why I never bought it!!!
th_confused_new.gif

Arlossiel

Initially on the Canadian site Shade was LE, but that triangle has been gone for quite some time now and it's still available. I noticed on the US site High Tea lipstick is available permanently, but it's not on the Canadian site ... weird.

mac_obsession

It could be. In my experience some MA's don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. Its hard to say unless it comes directly from MAC, and even then there are more rumors than truths..

roxybc

Ok, I don't think Shade is LE, because a while ago Son_Risa posted pics of the color swatches from the MAC book they keep at her counter. I saved them on my comp for future reference, so I just checked the pics, and most of the products have triangles next to their names on the swatch sheet, but Shade Fluidliner has a square next to it, so I'm pretty sure that means its permanent!!!

Hope that helps!

Latest posts