and now i noticed some items come on the website

and i have JUST spent the last of my money

thmbdn.gif

Luceuk

I spent my money thinking we wern't getting it online
angry.gif
I want some of the pigments
ssad.gif
They better not sell out before I get a chance to get them.

Luceuk

I might be alble to get one pigment next week hopefully. I did want one of the brush sets but can't realy afford it at the moment especially at £42

ritchieramone

Ooh, I hadn't even bothered to search for the Colour Forms stuff as I didn't expect to see it on the site at all!

I already managed to get Royal Flush and will soon be getting Circa Plum and the Warm Eyes palette (through a CP) but I might be tempted to get something else now.

glam8babe

i can't believe its online! but it's a good thing really because hopefully next year when theres another 'exclusive' we won't have to do CP's and whatnot

ritchieramone

It looks as if it's up 'properly' now since the links and photos are all there but there's no sign of the lipsticks, powders, pigments or RMHs! The description describes Colour Forms as a "collection of compacts and brush bags" so perhaps that's all that's going to appear online?
th_dunno.gif

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
It looks as if it's up 'properly' now since the links and photos are all there but there's no sign of the lipsticks, powders, pigments or RMHs! The description describes Colour Forms as a "collection of compacts and brush bags" so perhaps that's all that's going to appear online?
th_dunno.gif

That's what I was about to ask - I really wanted a pigment so I hope they do appear

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I hope these are still on next week, I have no money now lol
ssad.gif
I want a brush set but I have at least 2 brushes in each set lol.

SARAHheartsMAC

I only wanted a pigment and lipstick and going by the sound of the description the chances of them coming online doesn't sound too good

LMD84

yeah i wanted a couple of pigments whihc is kinda annoying. ah wells, i spent my hard erned cash on some starflash instead!

glam8babe

i only want a brush set now... i did want a pigment and a powder but i doubt they will appear online

at least we got most of the collection online.. it's better than nothing!

Latest posts