Commercials you hate

Dreamergirl3

omg..I HATE THEM TOO.
pretty much any lame aerosol cologne commercial. they drive me crazy in a bad way, and yes boys, I know that smell, good to know you buy what you think will get u laid

I used to LOATHE that old Biore commercial when their nose strips came out...'Oh my GAWD...looks like a PORCUPINE!"

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love the Bow Chicka Bow Wah ones. xD

I also love the Berries & Creme Starburst, and the "You no hungry for girl, you hungry for HOT POCKET!"

I REALLY REALLY HATE the Caveman commercials, and the Geico commercials with the real citizen and paid actor to tell their story things.

lsperry

I really, really, hate the GEICO commercials with the gecko and the cavemen but love Little Richard and the real citizen. That one cracks me up every time I see it. My husband hates all the GEICO commercials including the Little Richard one.

But what I find stunning is that some network is developing a tv show around the cavemen.....Go figure!

starangel2383

i hate that headon commercial as well and also the geico gecko and caveman commercials. i am also getting kinda tired of the sprint wireless commercials.

TangoMango

I used to hate the new Pepmo Bismol commercal with the giant figures, because that lumberjack with the crazy eyes made me jump in fear. I HATE the bom chika wah wah commercials. Stupidest thing ever! I hate all mascara commercials.

triccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I love the Bow Chicka Bow Wah ones. xD

I also love the Berries & Creme Starburst, and the "You no hungry for girl, you hungry for HOT POCKET!"

I REALLY REALLY HATE the Caveman commercials, and the Geico commercials with the real citizen and paid actor to tell their story things.

I LOVE the berries & creme commercial and the hot pockets one!

triccc

My favorite commercial ever.. it was a holiday one.. valentine's day.

The singing telegram guy dressed as a bear singing
"Happy Valentines day, your boyfriend has something to say!
You're not in his network and it's costing him a fortune so he wants ot break up today..he wants to break up today"

some phone company, i cant remember which one, i think verizon.
I laughed everytime i saw this one.

GreekChick

Isn't the new Coke comercial with the whole Coca-Cola world inside the vending machine so good? It puts a smile on my face every time, it's adorable, especially when the little creatures are parading the newly made bottle, before it comes out of the machine
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I hate any commercial for chat lines like Live Links, etc. They are so stupid!
I also get really sick of Old Navy commercials because they run them over and over and over and over.

macface

I hate all those nursing commercials bryman schools ITT TEch crap is so annoying.My favorite commercial thats so old and I like it is the Larry H parker got me you know the story thats how it goes.

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I really, really, hate the GEICO commercials with the gecko and the cavemen but love Little Richard and the real citizen. That one cracks me up every time I see it. My husband hates all the GEICO commercials including the Little Richard one.

But what I find stunning is that some network is developing a tv show around the cavemen.....Go figure!

your funny I know which one with little richard hahahahha

baby_love

commercials these days are SO bad. they used to be funny and clever and now they are boring and make me want to jump out of my skin.

HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FORHEAD. HEAD ON.

the caveman ones are pretty shitty too. did you hear there is going to be a caveman MOVIE?

MACATTAK

I do so hate the Geico & Cavemann commercials...but also I TRUELY HATE the tampon, vagisil, burning/itching/odor commercials. Give me a break... we ladies know what we need, we don't need it thrown all over the TV. Have you seen the new one with the skunk in it? Get real. So on the other side of that, I also hate the erectile dysfunction/male enhancement because "Bob's getting a lot more respect from the neighbors."

MiCHiE

I'm sorry....and I really feel bad for saying this, but I hate:

"I have herpes..."
"And, I don't..."
"We want to make sure it stays that way."

I know a lot of people have herpes but, these things should be discussed/promoted in a Dr.'s office. I hope Herpes patients are not finding out about new drugs while they're watching "Judge Mathis".

Latest posts