Company Christmas Party Look

joey444

Hi Ladies! This was my look last night for our work Christmas party. I was wearing a simple but beautiful beige strapless dress and I wanted my makeup to also be simple with an emphasis on lashes. Hope you like and thanks for looking =)​
Used: All MAC unless noted​
Face: Pro Longwear Foundation NC40, MSF Medium Plus, MUFE concealer, MUFE HD Powder (to set concealer), Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzer, Blooming blush, Gingerly blush, Highlight color from Bone Beige Emphasize​
Eyes: Painterly p/p, Shroom, Copperplate, Smut, Carbon, Vanilla pigment, HIP black cremeliner, Maybelline Falsies Mascara, MAC lashes (don't know what #? I've looked everywhere on the packaging and it doesn't say??), Dipdown (on brows)​
Lips: Sephora lipliner in #911A, Creme d'nude, Oyster girl l/g​

BeccalovesMAC

ohhhh i wanted to see ur outfit :( you always dress nice and always have killer shoes too. ur face is beautiful as always

Ingenue

Lovely! I'm sure plenty of people have told you that you favor actress Sandra Bullock...

joey444

I've actually never gotten Sandra Bullock but THANK YOU!! She's one of my favorite actresses so I'm flattered =)

x0besoz

I love your FOTD's! But i think this one is my FAVORITE ever! This reminds me a lot of Kim Kardashians current make-ups. LOVE!

Latest posts