conceal palettes and skincare up on maccosmetics.com

lemurian

I'm really ticked off that the only concealer palette that would suit me is Asia exclusive. How retarded is that? As if there are no Asian women in this country, or any pale white folks with slightly yellow undertones (like me). Good grief.

cinnamongurlee

i am an NC 30...so i am thinking that i don't need a palette at all. just the colour that matches me. the palettes are ideal for artists and people whose complexions change from sun.

i wonder what the asia exclusive concealer palettes look like

lemurian

Copied from the Color Stories thread...

Light O (Asia Only): C25, NC15, NC20
Light: NW15, NC20, NW25
Medium: NW20, NC30, NW30
Dark: NC35, NW40, NC45
Deep Dark: NW45, NC50, W55

I use both NC15 and NC20 and also a lighter color from Jane Iredale for mixing... so the Light O palette would be perfect for me :/

asnbrb

I found that I like the palette just because the lightest one is a better match for under my eyes. My face itself is a NC30 and it really matches up.

Pushpa

the are great for kits

and i found a lot of women were really happy about them especially those who fluctuate in color

queenofdisaster

i bought a concealer brush b/c i was so excited, lol.. but unfortunately, no match for me
ssad.gif

rouquinne

i wrote to customer service complaining about their short-sighted business decision to make the Light O palette only available in Asia. given the sheer numbers of pale-skinned women of celtic descent and the large numbers of women of asian decent now living in Canada and the US, that's a silly sales marketing technique.

rouquinne

i got a reply from Customer Service yesterday.

obviously, someone wasn't reading very clearly because they told me that Harrod's in London would be able to obtain this product for me.

as you can see from my location, i'm in Canada. i clearly stated that i live in London, CANADA and i distinctly mentioned that there are hundreds of thousands of asian and celtic women in Canada and the United States who would use the "Light O" version of this if it were available to them.

i wrote back, pointing out their mistake, but have heard nothing since...

*sheesh*

stellarx1587

I love these palettes! I use the medium one. Its perfect for under my eyes and the darker shade is perfect for covering up the lighter blotches on my face for a a more even skintone. It just sucks that they're LE! I hope they make them permanent!! If not... I'm gonna have to buy quite a few back ups.

Latest posts