• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Concealer: Select Cover-Up

eye_pr0mise

Overall Rating: 1 (worst)- 5 (best)
Price [Value]: 1 (poor price/usefullness ratio)- 5 (best price/usefullness ratio)
Packaging Quality: 1 (worst)- 5 (best)
Would you buy this product again? Yes/No

General Comments on this product (any other suggestions of similar products):

queenofdisaster

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Maybe

General Comments on this product: I like select cover up. It really lives up to the liquid camouflage description on the Mac website. I especially like it for undereyes and to cover blemishes. Although I will have to say it doesn't always cover redness the way I'd like...

PBunnieP

Overall: 4
Price: 4
Package: 5
Repurchase: no

I had Moisturcover first and it was fantastic....until I lost it. So then I figured I would try the Select Cover Up instead, it was twice the product for less the price. I found it too cakey looking for undereye circles and somehow mine seem to contain shimmery/glitter things? Is it SUPPOSED to have that?
It doesnt look as natural as Moisturecover. But the colour selection and price was great.

JennyBear

Overall: 3.8
Package: 4
Would you buy this product again?: Probably not

It has a good amount for the price, and you don't use much each time. It's good for covering small spots that are just a little red, or good to mix with a thicker concealer. However, when used by iteself, I find that for undreye circles and larger and very red pimples, it doesn't give me very much coverage. If I pack it on to get coverage, it just looks cakey.

lobsteriffic

Overall: 2.5
Price: 3
Package: 3
Would you buy this product again?: No

I'm not that fond of this stuff...I find it does almost nothing to cover up redness and I hate the little tube it comes in.

Margarita

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? YES!

This is my favourite cover up of all time, I find it hides everything on my face! I don't use foundation (i use sheer powder) but I use this wherever I need to hide anything, I used it as a base for my eyes and lips, and it works amazing. Love the packaging, love that I only need a teensy tiny bit.

One of my fave face products

pepper_mint2

Overall Rating: 3
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? no

i did not like this product very much. It looks cakey on me and a bit too thick in texture. Prefer my bobbi brown concealer better

GloomyBear22

Overall Rating: 3
Would you buy this product again? No

General Comments on this product: I don't really like the tube but most importantly, it looks cakey on me and doesn't cover much. I'll try something else when I finish my tube.

elektra513

Overall Rating: 4
Would you buy this product again? Absolutely!

General Comments on this product: I really love this concealer. As my acne is clearing up (thanks to some basic skincare changes) I find I'm using less and less of it, and it's still awesome. I love the tube, as I can control the amount, and it's great for undereye darkness, though sometimes I have to apply a thin layer, check it, then apply another for extra brightness. I currently use it prior to my mmu, and it dries to a powdery finish so it's perfect for that purpose.

Since I'm beginning to need this so sparingly, it's lasting me a LONG time, so I seriously don't know when I'll need to buy another one.

RaizinnthaSun

Overall Rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I like this concealer for my face skin hyperpigmentation. But, my hyperpigmentation, is not that bad so I don't know how it would work on more more difficult to cover situations. But, I apply a little to my spots with a MAC 130 brush sprayed with Fix +. On casual days, I'll just use the Select Cover and MSF Natural in Dark.