• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Concealer: select moisturecover (fluid)

mspixieears

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality:5
Would you buy this product again? Yes.

I have this in NW20 and it's an excellent match for my skintone. You only need the tiniest amount and it doesn't go all cakey or crusty, but it doesn't entirely cover up very fine lines under my eyes. I recommend this for undereyes rather than blemishes. I like that it has a cream-to-powder consistency and applies very well with a #194 brush. It's too sheer for blemishes, and may melt off in sweltering hot weather, but till I find something better, I'll happily use again.

PBunnieP

Overall: 5
Price: 3.5
Package: 4
Repurchase: YES!

This is my first MAC product and I was in love.... until I lost it. [But i will get it again.] It was very moisturizing and even though it's advertised for undereye areas [which it does a great job], I use it for other blemishes as well and it works like a magic eraser. I even use it in the summer time with no foundation at all and I look fabulous. It's rather expensive though but considering how much I use it, it's totally worth it.

kimmy

Overall Rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: only concealor i've ever known that allows your skin to really breathe. and it can be worn virtually undetected, which is always a plus!

Bgirl17lovesMAC

I love this concealer I think it is the best and it goes on so smoothly!

NicksWifey

Would you buy this product again? YESSSSS!!

Select Moisturecover is seriously my holy grail of concealers. I'm currently an NC35-NC37 and I have this in NW20. A lovely MAC MA matched this for me last August and I have been using it since. I'm now on my 2nd tube and this stuff works wonders. It's perfect for undereye coverage as well as concealing imperfections and blemishes. It doesn't feel heavy at all. I hope MAC keeps this around forever

xKiKix

Would you buy this product again? DEFINITELY!

I have dry skin and every other concealers that I've used just cakes up and doesn't let my skin breathe... ever since I've tried this I am never going to look for another again... The concealer may look like it's a small amount, the tube is the same size as a lipglass but considering the fact that you'll only use a small amount for each application there really is no problem... it's easily blended onto the skin, doesn't cake or dry on skin, looks natural and could be worn with/without foundation...

Honey&LemonGirl

Overall Rating: 4

I loveee this concealer. I like the doe-foot applicator, since it makes it easy to swipe a bit under your eyes and blend it out. I find that it blends nicely, doesn't dry too fast so that you end up with splotchy coverage, or too slow so it creases weirdly.

I use Select Moisturecover in NC20 for my undereye circles and skin redness around the nose area, but I use Studio Finish concealer (also NC20) for my blemishes. Moisturecover is great for light-medium coverage on smooth skin, but I need something thicker/with higher coverage for covering up bumps or pigmented blemishes, etc.

The staying power isn't amazing or anything, but it's certainly above average.

figgy1982

Would you buy this product again? totally

I bought this on the weekend, along with a 224. I am in love. If I could only have two mac products for the rest of my life (heaven forbid) it would be this concealer and the 224. I also have studio sculpt concealer and studio finish concealer, and I find them cakey by comparison.
This is great for under the eyes and for covering redness around the nose - where I find the other two concealers look cakey and move around. I am in love with this stuff.

Sony

Would you buy this product again?yes

mufe lift concealer- does a great job covering dark circles and color blends well with my skin-- I believe this concealer is only for undereyes