Copycat of ashley_v85's "Poison Ivy" look

Pimptress

I did my best but I really like the way it came out!

greeneyes3.jpg

eyes: (all mac) bare canvas paint base, knight devine e/s, emerald green pigment, golder's green pigment, aquavert e/s, white frost e/s, black black pigment as liner, mascara x, fibre rich lash ::::

greeneyes1.jpg

token black and white image

greeneyes2.jpg

greeneyes4.jpg

SChotgurrl

GORGEOS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Green combos have become my favorites! Love the b&w pic too! BTW, what are you wearing on your lips?

ashley_v85

You did a really good job!!! I love love love the eyes. Not to mention, I am so flattered that you "copycatted" my look. So yeah...I take that as a compliment, so thanks. Haha.

But you did a really good job! I like it a lot.

Pimptress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
You did a really good job!!! I love love love the eyes. Not to mention, I am so flattered that you "copycatted" my look. So yeah...I take that as a compliment, so thanks. Haha.

But you did a really good job! I like it a lot.

I LOVED your look!! I was searching the FotDs yesterday trying to figure out something to do with my makeup and I saw yours and I was like "YESSSSSS THAT'S IT!" Thank you thank you for being so awesome <3

ashley_v85

I know I already said that I love the eyes, but your blush and lips look gorgeous too. What are you wearing on them?

Pimptress

i use Pink Swoon blush and I used the new Pink Lips lipstick and lipglass from Formal Black.... Plum Dandy l/s and Rose Champagne lipglass!

Latest posts