• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick (general review)

Lerina

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? : Yes​
Comments: I got this in enchantress (bright barbie pink with shimmer) temptress (bright watermelon pink) and darling (bright medium pink). They glide on effortlessly and are very creamy, however...they are not very moisturizing. They do stain the lips, however the staying power is excellent. The only shade I plan on repurchasing is temptress, it's gorgeous and perfect for summer. Darling changes colors on me throughout the day...leaning more toward a bright rosy pink, if I reapply (I assume this has to do with how stained my lips will be after it's worn off). Enchantress is too glittery for my liking and feels a bit gritty on the lips.​

SweetMom528

Overall Rating: 4 1/2
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? : Yes​
I love the staying power, and how moisturizing this l/s is.....I was quite surprised by it as now it is one my new fave d/s lippie. I have this in 6 diff shades, I forget which ones​

lifesentropy

Overall 5​
Price 5​
Packaging 5​
Repurchase? Yes!​
This is my favorite lipstick line by far. It's affordable, super pigmented (like MAC Amplified Cremes), lasts long, glides on smoothly, and isn't drying. It also doesn't settle into my lip lines and fades evenly. It is fragrant, unfortunately, so it is a bit of a turn off. I also heard the shimmer/frosty shades don't wear as well as the cremes but I have all cremes.​
Btw - Covergirl Fairytale is an extremely close dupe of MAC Watch Me Simmer!​