Cream Color bases

Nadeshda

Have those been counterfieted? I'm lemming pearl big time, but as far as I've seen, CCBs aren't sold in my country, so I have to resort to Ebay... Are these safe?

Thank you!
smiles.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeshda
Have those been counterfieted? I'm lemming pearl big time, but as far as I've seen, CCBs aren't sold in my country, so I have to resort to Ebay... Are these safe?

Thank you!
smiles.gif

Unfortunately these have been faked.
thmbdn.gif

On the list to be cautious of at the moment are Hush, Fawntastic, Cooled Pink, Bronze, Pearl, Shell & Antiqued Gold.
Not all listed on Ebay will be fake BUT if they're listed at a ridicously low price I would err on the side of caution and run a mile.

gildedangel

If you want to buy on eBay, do your research! There are threads on here about fake MAC and how to tell the fakes from the counterfeits, and there are forums about it on other sites and eBay as well. It doesn't guarentee that you won't get a fake but it will help a lot in trying to find a real one!

Nadeshda

Thanks for your help
smiles.gif

I'm glad I asked, I spent months without coming on Specktra, and when I was around here, these were still safe. I think it's better to ask for a CP here than ordering on Ebay. Thanks again!
smiles.gif

Latest posts