• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Creamsicle Tutorial :)

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lDeelDee
Are you using the baby kabuki that came with the Smashbox kit?

yepppp love it!
smiles.gif

fafinette21

wow!! so amazing. you look super cute w/o makeup but you look fierceeee with makeup on. awesome job. i was reading this and i was like NC37?? thats sooo dark. but it totally doesn't look it on you. i'm NW15 and i got an MA to help me choose the colour...but i find it just a little bit too orange. wondering if i would be better off with an NC colour?

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
wow!! so amazing. you look super cute w/o makeup but you look fierceeee with makeup on. awesome job. i was reading this and i was like NC37?? thats sooo dark. but it totally doesn't look it on you. i'm NW15 and i got an MA to help me choose the colour...but i find it just a little bit too orange. wondering if i would be better off with an NC colour?

NW is usually for skin that has more of a red untertone in it. if you have more yellow in your skin, I'd switch to an NC. I have redness in my cheeks, but I also am pale as SIN sometimes (lol) so I like my NC. When I was really tan for my birthday a couple months ago, I switched over to an NW to match the pigment in my skin. Try switching if you don't like the color you have now, and if it's been 30 days and you have a reciept, exchange it for the correct color. Hope that helped!
smiles.gif

fafinette21

yep! thanks! pretty sure it's been under 30 days and I know I kept my receipts just in case. i may as well go check it out. i guess my problem is i'm not really sure whether i have yellow or red undertones! i have redness on my cheeks too but i don't really feel like the rest of my face is red. and i tried that look at the veins on the inside of your arm thing they suggest to see what colour they are but it was slightly ambiguous lol

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
yep! thanks! pretty sure it's been under 30 days and I know I kept my receipts just in case. i may as well go check it out. i guess my problem is i'm not really sure whether i have yellow or red undertones! i have redness on my cheeks too but i don't really feel like the rest of my face is red. and i tried that look at the veins on the inside of your arm thing they suggest to see what colour they are but it was slightly ambiguous lol

best of luck! keep me posted if you have any other questions!
yes.gif

laneyyy

I love this!!! You did such a great job! I would have never thought about using those colors on me... I might just have to try it!

melliquor

You look beautiful. You look so pretty w/ those colours on. I wish I could pull off those colours. Great tut and you make it look very easy... impeccable blending.

rbella

My God!!! I would look completely ridiculous in this an you pull it off flawlessly!! You are amazing!! First, I would have never thought to put these colors together, and second, you're skills are outstanding!! Thank you so much for all your tutorials!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts