Creasing/Running Eyeliner/Shadow.

Gabrielle

What's up.

I have possibly the oilest eyelids ever. Seriously. I probably tried everything I could. Blot powder, MAC paints, powerpoints... I even bought Urban Decay's Primer Potion because of the reviews on MUA. Although I have to say that my eyeshadow has been creasing a little *less* it still creases none the less. My eyeliner also runs on my lower lashline which is annoying to constantly have to ue a tissue or something to get all the "gunk" out of the corners of my eyes.

Oh.. I'm also Asian and I guess I figure that any shadow I put on my top lid (I wear a LOT of black liner and shadow) will crease no matter what I do.

Yeah... I should probably wear less or none at all, but that's really not an option for me... I really wont leave the house without eyeliner on... I'm really self conscious.

Help? Please?

user3

use a non-oily eye remover for eye makeup
Apply just a think layer of primer
If your lower lashline is problem maybe try something like Benefit's she laq or just don't use liner there.

I have uber oily lids and paints work great for me. UD PP is nice but I can't always depend on it.
If you can find Amica in the drugstore try that. I find mine at longs. I use it when I really need my e/s to stay put.

Make sure when you apply the primer your lids are clean, if needed wipe with a tissue to remove extra oil.

litlaur

What kind of liner do you use? You might want to try Blacktrack Fluidline if you haven't already.

Gabrielle

I use lotion to remove my eye makeup. I also apply my makeup after I wash my face and use a moisturizer.

I have blacktrack, I use that on my waterline but that always seems to run off too. Ergh.

Latest posts