Cult of Cherry for WOC

greatscott2000

Hello everyone,

I just left a CoC event and I have to say, if you are looking for a perfect neutral lip that looks great on deep pigmented lips- Cherry Cerise from Cult of Cherry is great. I have a crummy pic in the swatch area, but this one is at the top of my list.

The Mattene's are gorgeous too. Especially if you would like to rock the deep vampy look and the range is great. Burgundy, Chocolate, Cherry and Eggplant.

What fall look are you looking forward to?

dominichulinda

I'm thinking cherry for me.
smiles.gif
I wish I can rock the others, but my skin is too yellow-orangey.

Nepenthe

I can't wait for the dark lips, it's something new.. and I'm hoping it's something I can rock in a few shades. I've always been more of an eye drama/neutral lip type - so we'll see.

yoyie

i LOVE red lipstick....so basically every red tone color that's going to be released!
th_DANCE.gif

MsEileen10

went to a preview today! got all the quads (3), 4 lipsticks, 2 mattenes, 3 pigments from over rich, both blushes, and all 5 lipglass! love these colors!! lot of browns, bronze, cherry colors!! so gorgeous!! LOL i even got a free Cult of Cherry apron!

NaturalT

I plan on purchasing one Lipglass and one mattene... im not sure which one yet! I think I would make a choice when I swatch them next week when they come out...

GoldenGirl

I've already decided on three of the lippies, three of the glasses and the spiced chocolate quad. I know the trend is dark lips for fall, but I am not all that comfortable with it yet, so I'll stick to the lighter lippies in the collection which are still beautiful. I can't wait!

mizzbeba

Thought I wasn't going to like anything but fell in love with several things. I picked up the Spiced Chocolate quad, O l/s,Kirsch mattene, Cult of Cherry l/g, Rich & Ripe l/g, Liqueur l/g. The colors of the collection are elegant imo.

GoldenGirl

I think so too and you can rock them in so many ways... going to work or going to the club. I think the previous collections have been a little too young skewing for me, but CoC is right up my alley.

lilMAClady

I'm avoiding the quads because I know I can dupe them. It's all about the lips for me. So I will flip my usual script of OMG eyes and nude glossy lips and go for OH NO SHE DIDN'T (in the voice of George Lopez! lol) lips and innocently sexy bedroom eyes. I LOVE COC!!!

*edit* I now want the quads Tempting and Spiced Chocolate *sigh*

elmo1026

Since I dont have the any of the colors that are in the quads. I am def getting all the quads and maybe one or 2 lippies. I dont know about the getting a blush or not.

LAMB4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
The quads seems dupable but pretty, but I really want to get a look at Plum du Bois.

thats the one thing i want.

GoldenGirl

I was thumbing through the new issue of Essence with the Obamas on the cover and they had quite a few mentions of the CoC line in there, including Creme Cerise, Plum de Bois, and Kirsh from the mattne collection.

zuiahiah99

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGirl
I was thumbing through the new issue of Essence with the Obamas on the cover and they had quite a few mentions of the CoC line in there, including Creme Cerise, Plum de Bois, and Kirsh from the mattne collection.

i saw these pictures too, the model looks great with dark lips. the pic of rhianna have the same dark trend. i want to try some dark lips but i am already a nw50- and i don't want to look crzy.

Lip_gloss_whore

I can't wait until COC is released online/at my local MAC store..... I am really loving Bing, Cult of Cherry, and the Spiced Chocolate quad those are on the top of my list but I'm sure once I see everything I will get much much more....
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

yummy411

i'm looking forward to it in my local store too! the downtown dc location is supposed to have a nice event.. with a pastry chef! yay!

Latest posts