Cult of Cherry Re-Loaded

TISH1124

I could never make Bing work for me...But you are wearing it wel!!!
Great Smile love the dimples!!!

ShugAvery2001

thanks enigma.....
smiles.gif

Azia whats up crib

Listen the lips were fab until I ate lunch.. touch ups just never look the same as the fresh face for me.. don't know what I'm doing wrong

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I could never make Bing work for me...But you are wearing it wel!!!
Great Smile love the dimples!!!

Thanks Mac Fairy Godmother
th_wink3.gif

You know I'm always happy when I wake up early enough to do my face and not be late for work as a result
th_LMAO.gif

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
Listen the lips were fab until I ate lunch.. touch ups just never look the same as the fresh face for me.. don't know what I'm doing wrong

I definitely know what you mean. My l/s doesn't make it past coffee, plus I always touch my lips (and bite. bad habit.)

The only way I can refresh my l/s is to use a damp cloth/paper towel and remove everything, then do it all over again. It exfoliates when you do that too, which is nice--I have REALLY dry lips!
ssad.gif

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
I definitely know what you mean. My l/s doesn't make it past coffee, plus I always touch my lips (and bite. bad habit.)

The only way I can refresh my l/s is to use a damp cloth/paper towel and remove everything, then do it all over again. It exfoliates when you do that too, which is nice--I have REALLY dry lips!
ssad.gif

I don't know why my Thanks Button is missing but thanks alot of the tip. Yeah i have that dryness issue as well.. I'm probably not getting enough water

Bol'shoe spasibo (Большое спасибо)

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I don't know why my Thanks Button is missing but thanks alot of the tip. Yeah i have that dryness issue as well.. I'm probably not getting enough water

Bol'shoe spasibo (Большое спасибо)

Ne za chto!
smiles.gif
I haven't found anything that works well as a lip primer; I used a bit of mineral powder as someone once recommended, but it ended up drying my lips out horridly! D:

Latest posts