Dame VS. Pink Swoon

Kristal

Are they similar?
Which one do you like better?
Which one do you think would look better on my currently NC35 skin?

TIA!!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Pink Swoon is the lighter one and it is sheertone ( Shy-on tints in a sheer-on micro-refined powder. Not transparent. Goes on faint. Looks real.)

Dame is a little bit darker and has a satin finish ( Light refractive sheen-style finish. Adds subtle highlights to the skin.).

I personally prefer Pink Swoon. It depends on if you like it more lighter or darker on your cheeks
winks.gif

baroquely

I love Pink Swoon out of those two. It's so pretty and natural looking. I have a friend who is NC35/NC40ish and we've used Pink Swoon on her and it looks beautiful. (I use the 187 brush to put it on.)

Kristal

Thanks for your replies!
smiles.gif

The thing is, I already own Dame blush but since hearing 24/7 that Pink Swoon is a beautiful color I have been wanting it really bad but I dont want it to look very similar to Dame on my NC35 skin because I dont want two of the same color blushes, and I hate returning things!

So now knowing that Pink Swoon is better than Dame is killing me even more.

miss_supra

Pink Swoon is awesome because you can make have it with a natural look with a very light flush to the cheeks or you can intensify it but packing it on.

c00ki312

I had this debate with myslef a while back lol

In the end I bought Dame which is a very pretty pink flush and you dont need to swipe on loads to make it show up. I found Pink swoon a bit too sheer...

Latest posts