Dark eyes/nude lip first full FOTD

Jemma28

Okay let me start by saying that I am totally nervous about doing this. I am older than most of you gals (38 yrs old) and I have no idea how to use photoshop, so this is just plain old me....and it sure is intimidating doing this after seeing how beautiful you girls are. Oh to be young again!
This was a new look I tried today doing very dark eyes and very nude lips. I'm not sure if I like it yet but I thought i would post it since it took FOREVER to apply the mu.

face:
Mac select foundation
Mac Studio Fix powder
Mac Emote blush
Mac Coygirl blush

Eyes:
Mac Carbon
Mac Copperplate
Mac Omega
Mac Vanilla
Loreal Voluminous mascara
UD 24/7 eyeliner

lips:
Milani Most Natural lip pencil
Mac Cremesheen in Creme de Nude
Mac Underage lipgloss

10705yv.jpg

zx7kfs.jpg

295wzeo.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Jill

luvmkup

You have beautiful features! Don't worry about anything . . . I am 41! Nice job on the makeup. I love this new MAC lipstick, I will have to get it soon.

rbella

Ummm. Are you KIDDING ME? I'm 35 and I look older than you. Don't worry about the photoshopping. I've never used it and wouldn't even know where to begin if I owned it. I think you look great and I'm happy you are posting!!

BrokefromMAC

I love the eyes! You did a great smoky effect. I have been dying to get Copperplate but I am too broke right now lol. And I have to say that I hope I look as good and young as you when I hit 38
thmbup.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Ummm. Are you KIDDING ME? I'm 35 and I look older than you. Don't worry about the photoshopping. I've never used it and wouldn't even know where to begin if I owned it. I think you look great and I'm happy you are posting!!

Shut UP!!!!!!! You look young too!!
nonono.gif

This look is beautiful!!! Love the lips...Underage is my favorite l/g

tiramisu

I think you look great, for 38 or any age!! (I'm in my thirties as well) Gorgeous--your lashes are to die for.
pretty.gif
Post more FOTD's!

Latest posts