Dark Purple gel/creme/liquid liner?

vivaXglamlove

I've been looking for a dark purple liner forever but the only ones I can find are either very plum (which doesn't look so great on me) or in pencil form.

So I would if you could suggest either a gel/creme or a liquid liner.

Thanks for the help!
winkiss.gif

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_mac
Have you tried Mac fluidline in macroviolet?

HTH

Yes, I wish it was just a bit darker.
I do love macroviolet though!

widdershins

If you can find Non Conformist Fluidline, I think that would be perfect. I got mine at a CCO and it's a pretty dark true purple.

Ode to Joy

I think that Deep Plum gel liner from Coastal Scents doesn't look plummy at all in these pictures, but she says that the quality is bad. I wish I could find the same color with better quality somewhere.

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
I think that Deep Plum gel liner from Coastal Scents doesn't look plummy at all in these pictures, but she says that the quality is bad. I wish I could find the same color with better quality somewhere.

iagree.gif

The color of that CS e/l is absolutely amazing but the quality is awful
nope.gif

My favorite dark purple is Bobbi Brown's Violet Ink gel e/l ~ gorgeous color, superb quality + staying power
heart.gif

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
iagree.gif

The color of that CS e/l is absolutely amazing but the quality is awful
nope.gif

My favorite dark purple is Bobbi Brown's Violet Ink gel e/l ~ gorgeous color, superb quality + staying power
heart.gif

Oh thank you, thank you ladies! You just saved me $7.00+ and substantial disappointment.. lol. I am literally on the CS website now ordering the 88 palette and I was just about to add Deep Plum to my cart but decided to do a quick search beforehand. Luckily I found myself in this thread!

This is why
specktra_rocks.gif

Latest posts