Dazzleglass, permanant...

aziajs

Yay! I (among many others) was expecting that. I wonder when they will re-launch as part of the permanent line.

darkishstar

I hope this is true too!!!
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

YAAAY! OMG I love these things. I was justing thinking this morning that they should make a GOLD Dazzleglass! How hot would that be?!?!?!

Winthrop44

Wow, could that many people have written e-mails? I know I wrote one, but I'm surprised they would decide already given most haven't even sold out on the MAC site. They did sell out very quickly at my counter tho. Maybe that counts more than the web site? Well, whatever the reason, it works for me!
smiles.gif

cuteymcpretty

hmm i don't know guys, I'm a MAC mua, and I was told at update that these were definately only limited edition. The only reason I don't think theyre permanent is because every so often theres a collection everyone adores but MAC still dont make it permanent, nevetheless I'm going to check with work when im in on friday and ill let you guys know
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

Do MAC ever make items permanent in one country/continent and not another? It seems unlikely but perhaps they need to gauge Dazzleglass sales in the UK and Europe before making a decision?
th_dunno.gif

cuteymcpretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Do MAC ever make items permanent in one country/continent and not another? It seems unlikely but perhaps they need to gauge Dazzleglass sales in the UK and Europe before making a decision?
th_dunno.gif

no, i don't think so. everything that is available in america is available here to my knowledge. it would be good though if they kept the dazzleglass in line though, everyone loves them! the release of them here in the uk has been delayed cos of packaging issues but soo many mags have covered them and customers have been asking loads for them. i love the purple one over show orchid lipstick, it looks hottttttt

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Bimbos, have you read this??

I do think this is exciting news...however, if this is true, I sincerely hope that MAC does something with either the formula or the price. I feel these get used up way too quickly for the amount we pay for them. Either lower the price (probably most preferable) or find some way for the product not to be used up so fast. But still...possibly exciting news!
th_DANCE.gif

AudreyNicole

I overheard the manager at Nordies tell a customer they were still LE. I sure hope that someday they make them permanent, but I doubt it would have happened so quickly. When they made MSF Natural and Slimshines permanent, they relaunched them some time after the initial launch and brought them back as permanent. If it does happen though, I will be one happy bimbo!
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
th_dunno.gif

Sort of. They have certain products in Asia that they don't carry in the US. The Lightful line is an example. That used to be an asian exclusive. Currently, there are even more Lightful items availabe in certain asian markets than what we now have available in the US.

There are also the Euristocrats lipsticks which are only carried in asian, indian, african and m.e. markets.

I would be pretty surprised if they made Dazzleglass perm in the US and not elsewhere though. Just based on the type of product that it is.

I would be pleased if they made the Dazzleglass perm, but I will reserve my excitement until I see them hit the counters. There are always so many rumours about this kind of stuff. It would be nice though.

If they are made perm, I would imagine it might be a while before it actually happens. I can also see them deciding to ax the remaining Lip Laquers that are hanging on for dear life if they add another lip product into the line. Just a hunch.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
If they are made perm, I would imagine it might be a while before it actually happens. I can also see them deciding to ax the remaining Lip Laquers that are hanging on for dear life if they add another lip product into the line. Just a hunch.

my trainer said that the prolongwears are being considered for the dealth penalty. they should be. those things suck!

Latest posts