Deep pigmented purple lips?

MichaelaLou

Ive been searching high and low for a brightly coloured violetty, purple. I recently bough violetta MAC and was so dissapointed on how it looks on me. From swatches online I was expecting it to look bright. It looked plum/dark on me.

Im looking at the OCC tars in hoochie and Katricia now you can get them in the uk, but are they really worth it because they look tiny?

Anything simular thats good value too?

jjjenko

The OCC tars are amazing! They might cost a lot but a little bit goes a long way... like you only need a small dot to cover your entire lips. Queen of Blending has a lot of videos showing them. You should check it out

MichaelaLou

Ive seen a few id like to order. Roll on payday. I would like a nice purple lipstick though
ssad.gif

blazeno.8

I was wondering what lip liner you used with Violetta? Sometimes I've found that lip liner/gloss pairings can make all the difference in the world.

jennyfee

You should check out the new Rouge Dior colors, they have one very purple lipstick that has great pigmentation, it's absolutely stunning!!

reesesilverstar

Well I tried Violetta and hated its purply pink mess, MUFE Rouge artist #15 and it was too dark, and found my fave bright purple right in my stash. And it's OCC Hoochie! So I say get it!

It's a high maintenance product tho. A little DOES go a long way, but you need to walk with lip brush, mirror and steady hands along with it to reapply and take your time doing it... But the result is GORGEOUS. So again. Get it!

kissmypinkstar

OCC Hoochie is amazing!

Like everyone says, though, you only need a teeny tiny dot for your whole lips and you definitely need to use a lip brush. I've found i also need to use a lip pencil with lip tars or they feather on me.

Cydonian

What do you define as "purple"?

I would definitely recommend OCC lip tars if you want a really PURPLE lip... but my favorite all time purple is Mac Up the Amp. I have a secret affair with that baby. It's more of a pinky purple but very wearable, and as it's an amplified creme it really shows up.

Latest posts