Desperate Housewives (SPOILER)

Shawna

Ok, who the heck hung herself at the end of the season finale? I thought it was Edie, but a friend of mine thought it was Gabby? What the heck? Is somebody actually leaving the show or what?

LatinaRose

I thought this was a pretty crappy ending for a season finale. The only thing I liked about Edie was that she was an uber-sexy, successful, man-in-a-hot woman's body, not the kinda chick that goes and hangs herself over a guy.

Maybe next season will reveal it wasn't who we were led to believe it was. Maybe it'll be Danielle, Bree's daughter.

IDK, but overall, what a desperate attempt for cliff hanger season finale. Even for a show entitled Desperate Housewives.

Ms. Z

Its supposed to be Edie. But c'mon was that scarf really supposed to hold her up? If its her its probably because she had that dream where her mother tells her she is going to die alone.

as_cute_as_pie

get to see this next week but it says on the cnn she 'appears' to hang herself

meaning shes probs not dead in the nxt series
smiles.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I thought this was a pretty crappy ending for a season finale. The only thing I liked about Edie was that she was an uber-sexy, successful, man-in-a-hot woman's body, not the kinda chick that goes and hangs herself over a guy.

Man in a hot womans body?

Since when is being confident, successful, and sexual a masculine trait?

princess

The show has not broadcasted the halfway mark here yet so I'm curious. One other site I go to has a pic of Carlos and Eddie together, so... they are together? Why does Eddie always go for the neighbourhood males?

sabn786

yea..i couldnt believe that edie did that..i didnt see that coming..i didnt expect that at all since edie never gets too serious about guys

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
The show has not broadcasted the halfway mark here yet so I'm curious. One other site I go to has a pic of Carlos and Eddie together, so... they are together? Why does Eddie always go for the neighbourhood males?

they are together after sleeping together plus the arrival of edies son made them all a happy little family. when edies son left carlos didnt seem to wanna know and told edie he didnt love her. edie then later said she might be pregnant (not sure if this was just a 'snare' though) and carlos got really excited planning everything etc... then it came back negative. later on they decided to have a baby with the idea brought up by edie, however she was still taking her BC pills (the idea behind it was never to have a baby just stay with carlos)

thats where im up too

read on abc though that at the wedding carlos finds the BC and breaks up with her prompting the 'hanging'

lazytolove

Gosh, i can't stand Susan's voice. I don't know why people like her but as i watch the show, I think Susan is a lil too annoying sometimes. She makes the show less exciting to me. I don't like when she whiny, she makes weird sound. Seriously, her acting a lil too awkward.

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazytolove
Gosh, i can't stand Susan's voice. I don't know why people like her but as i watch the show, I think Susan is a lil too annoying sometimes. She makes the show less exciting to me. I don't like when she whiny, she makes weird sound. Seriously, her acting a lil too awkward.

i think its all just part of the Character

Simply Elegant

This last show was so disappointing. I don't like that it was sped up and Gabby having kids and not being all glammed up just seems sort of weird. I didn't ever think they were going to make her character be a mom. It doesn't really seem like the original characters that made it so good anymore although I do like the part with Brie having her cooking show and Edie and her new husband.

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
This last show was so disappointing. I don't like that it was sped up and Gabby having kids and not being all glammed up just seems sort of weird. I didn't ever think they were going to make her character be a mom. It doesn't really seem like the original characters that made it so good anymore although I do like the part with Brie having her cooking show and Edie and her new husband.

I completely agree, I really hate what they have done to Gabby.... Cherry better have some good things to happen this season to have brought us this far ahead. I hate that so many of the younger characters are gone ... =/

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
I completely agree, I really hate what they have done to Gabby.... Cherry better have some good things to happen this season to have brought us this far ahead. I hate that so many of the younger characters are gone ... =/

Who else is gone besides Kayla, Cahterine's daughter and Lynnette's two other children? I know what happened to Kayla but I don't remember what happened to Lynnette's two other children? I don't even know if it was explained.

Latest posts