Different Makeup looks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunu

well you can start off by checking the fotd and tutorials section. You can mix and match any colours you like.
you can have a colour on your lid, then a darker one on the crease and end with a light colour as a highlight.
another technique is applying a very light colour on your inner third of lid, then apply a medium colour on the middle of your lid and have a slightly darker colour on the outer third of your lid, you can line your lower lashline with the same order of how you applyed the colour to your upper lashline. an example of displaying this method is by using MAC's pink venus then sushi flower and then passionate. (the pattern is to go from light to dark).
you can also try different colours as well like pairing purple with pink or green or blues etc..
another technique is applying a wash over the whole eye and then applying a dark colour on the crease and applying the darkest shade on your outer v.
don't be afraid to try anything!

i really hope this helps..

flowerhead

Different makeup looks? I'd say that the most general looks are:
Natural (Naturally defined lashes and brows, tinted lipbalm and light facial makeup)
Smokey (Lined and blended dark eyeshadow and lots of mascara)
Innocent (Lots of mascara/false lashes, doll pink cheeks and cherry lips)
Classic (Matte face, red/berry lips, contoured eye with a flick of liner)
60's (Matte lips and face, lots of mascara and black liner)
80's (Bright eyeshadow and muted frosty lips)
Modern (Natural dewy face makeup, clean eyeshadow/mascara, pink/nude gloss)

There are lots more I can think of but I don't want to go on forever...hope that helps if your in a rut!

thewickedstyle

How about changing your focus to something other than the eyes? Like a bold lip with just nude shimmery eye... or really luminous, glowy skin with a neutral eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts