DIOR anyone????

colormust

i love this little thing.

it is called the Dior Beauty Confindential.

so cute

sephoria.jpg

Corvs Queen

All that stuff is just overpriced novelty crap. Your best bet is to just buy a full size gloss and brozer.

Corvs Queen

You might be too scared to use it though.
It's not really one of those things that you can just throw into your purse because it would scratch and all. I dunno, your call though.

pale blue

It's $55, for Dior standards it's not that overpriced....and I must add I think it's cute! I'd love to whip out a compact/mirror like that to check my makeup!

a914butterfly

its very cute, but like all Dior makeup and limited items, they are very pricey and not woth the price in my opinion. i bought the lip gloss dice ($50.00), and its not really worth it since it's not much gloss (kind of sticky anyway) you are paying for the dior name and the cute packaging.

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
its very cute, but like all Dior makeup and limited items, they are very pricey and not woth the price in my opinion. i bought the lip gloss dice ($50.00), and its not really worth it since it's not much gloss (kind of sticky anyway) you are paying for the dior name and the cute packaging.

Amen!
I think that things like this are mostly for collecting purposes, and not meant to really be used. To me, what's the use in having something you can't/won't use anyways?

CaliKris

I think it is totally cute! My brother in law is picking one up for me, Love employee discounts!

sindais

Sigh,

this is will be another thing that i will want to have, but will never be able to use it because i want to keep it pretty- the dior dice is sitting in front of my monitor because im too scare to use it- afraid that i'll end up scratching it or leaving finger prints on it...

but it looks soo pretty ...

Tempts me too. The one I love is this: http://beautyaddictmag.com/blog/#114456919837389060

Dunno how to post pics, duh.

(From BeautyAddict) Dior DiorBronze Harmonie de Blush
Blush compact or object d’art? Either way, I’m so smitten with this limited-edition logo palette ($32; sephora.com) that I’m blogging in one browser window and clicking furiously through the checkout in another. So much for a no-buy until tax returns! —Jennifer Riley

Latest posts