Diorshow in Black vs. Diorshow Blackout?

SparklingWaves

Yes, I do notice a difference in the mascaras in Dior Mascaras. I don't buy the one that is in the big tube any more. It got globby fast. I don't know why, but it would only take a month. I would have to pitch it.

I use the slim tube one - Dior Show Unlimited. It's better. It's easier to control, because it doesn't have that huge wand at the end. The wand does have different sides to the end, so I get both long and thick eye lashes.

talk2mesun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Yes, I do notice a difference in the mascaras in Dior Mascaras. I don't buy the one that is in the big tube any more. It got globby fast. I don't know why, but it would only take a month. I would have to pitch it.

I use the slim tube one - Dior Show Unlimited. It's better. It's easier to control, because it doesn't have that huge wand at the end. The wand does have different sides to the end, so I get both long and thick eye lashes.

oh my lord, i didnt even see that one. Now I have 3 to choose from. I havent gotten to see them in person - just ordering off the internet. Now I have no idea WHAT to order!

Beauty Mark

I never tried regular Diorshow, but I tried Blackout and hated it enough to return it. It made my lashes feel very dry and unnatural, as well as being a pain to remove. THe black stuff stayed there for a long time.

Latest posts